1. Post

all kinda memories

hi all
    just pass by to pick up my CSNZ memories...

its wonderful and amazed...

2. Post
    bsg.dicky wrote:
    hi all
    just pass by to pick up my CSNZ memories...

its wonderful and amazed...
    To chime in here I fondly remember Egen days in which SoL, sl@yer etc would chill, smoke weed and play CS giving everyone pwn. A day in which ZAP, DSG, NST6 and so forth were high up on my goals in life list ! Lest we forget a time where dust could be navigated in a matter of seconds by using strafe left + mleft and strafe right + mright. Fun times.

3. Post
    What's going on here?

4. Post
    racer wrote:
    To chime in here I fondly remember Egen days in which SoL, sl@yer etc would chill, smoke weed and play CS giving everyone pwn. A day in which ZAP, DSG, NST6 and so forth were high up on my goals in life list ! Lest we forget a time where dust could be navigated in a matter of seconds by using strafe left + mleft and strafe right + mright. Fun times.
    Hear hear

We were pretty up there, [-TCE-]. Good times.

5. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    Hear hear

We were pretty up there, [-TCE-]. Good times.
    or you'd like to think, coloseum had the worst pc's ever for a net cafe.

6. Post
    racer wrote:
    Indeed we even came up from welly to do the same and thrash everyone on lan, luved playin @lpha n ZAP :P

Oh and never ever charging us to play

7. Post
    Bites!

8. Post
    LOL, egen only got famous because of the original smoking room and nobody would've ever went to egen if oli and gareth never went to egen and stayed at eden.

9. Post
    Apartment 38

10. Post
    Hi it’s me again…lol

11. Post
    I love Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, but as a DM I really prefer 5E. That said, I have two gripes about 5E, which is that magic items don't have prices (I know, it's all in the bounded accuracy design), and that skills-wise, every PC feels the same.
    sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro pnrstatus.vip/
    That said, I really like what I hear about Shadow of The Demon Lord, but I have questions about these two things specifically, as reviees don't really discuss them:

How does customizing skills work? Are there skill points?

Are there some magic items with price values?
    Last edited by ShawnMalcolm; 3rd January 2020 at 6:32 pm.