Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Take, for example. the HSBC website in Korea.
    Wow. Blocked two popups.

2. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Wow. Blocked two popups.
    Take a look at the unisign's source code for a good laugh. They used this and just put area coords to draw links instead of using anchor tags

3. Post
    Code:
    <!--
    COPYRIGHT. HSBC HOLDINGS PLC 2004. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    -->
    seems about right

4. Post
    Last time I tried changing my password on IRD's site, they had a MAXIMUM password length.

And it was 10 ****ing characters.

5. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    Last time I tried changing my password on IRD's site, they had a MAXIMUM password length.

And it was 10 ****ing characters.
    or years ago banks where they would accept longer passwords but actually only use the first 8 characters and knock down uppercase to lowercase etc.

6. Post
    Chunky wrote:
    or years ago banks where they would accept longer passwords but actually only use the first 8 characters and knock down uppercase to lowercase etc.
    Years ago? I know if at least three major Australian banks where this is still the case.

The upper casing of all passwords is to reduce call centre volumes of people forgetting their passwords.

7. Post
    Use a password manager with a random password generator like bitwarden use a long hard master password and use random passwords for every website changed to doing this a year or so ago after some place leaked passwords and my ubisoft account was compromised.