(5 votes)
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 15527

1. Post
    Wild NAVI AIB appears

https://videocardz.com/81665/asus-ra...x-tuf-pictured

TUF card looks kinda cool

2. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    At $200 it will cost more than a RX580, so it will be interesting to see how it performs against it. By the time that is out though, RX580 will be gone i'd say and it will have a Navi replacement likely at the same or similar pricing.

Would be odd to see Intel price competitive on GPU since I don't recall the CPU division ever going that direction.
    Larrabee was their last attempt which never got off the ground.

3. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    Wild NAVI AIB appears

https://videocardz.com/81665/asus-ra...x-tuf-pictured

TUF card looks kinda cool
    Wonder if thet fixed the design fault woth that cooler where one fan decides to go 100% at random.

4. Post
    Anyone seen any aftermarket 5700 XTs on preorder yet?

5. Post
    So is there anything better than the 5700 for the price, even second hand? I might grab one later on when the money comes available and I sell my other card.

6. Post

Can't wait to see the Nitro versions

7. Post

8. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    Can't wait to see the Nitro versions
    Unless you're after lower temps, I wouldn't expect too much performance wise.

The 5800XT needs to be released already

9. Post
    Fragluton wrote:

The 5800XT needs to be released already
    I don't know why amd won't let me give them my money.

10. Post
    Well this explains why some people are unhappy with their boost clocks and others don't see an issue.

https://youtu.be/o2SzF3IiMaE

11. Post
    I think it's more about being unhappy at AMD's BS, than the actual boost frequencies. The performance difference is zero. But AMD dropped the ball with the unrealistic boost figures. Boosting to their figures for a split second isn't really a boost clock.

As he says, they should have just not mislead everyone, i'd go further and call it lying.

12. Post
    Indeed. Really if the box says 4.6ghz boost, then every chip should boost to at least 4.6ghz and they shouldn't have lead people to believe they'd get even more than that with good cooling and power delivery.

Jensen Huang is still a lot better at spinning shit than these guys, that's for sure.

13. Post
    Pretty disappointing pricing on the AIB 5700 XT's, might just get the reference one.

14. Post
    jojothemofobro wrote:
    Pretty disappointing pricing on the AIB 5700 XT's, might just get the reference one.
    Yeah they don't quite add up, wonder if they are just place holder pricing. Sapphire pulse is $10usd more that reference in the US but is listed $200 more than the nz reference price.

15. Post
    Throbb wrote:
    Yeah they don't quite add up, wonder if they are just place holder pricing. Sapphire pulse is $10usd more that reference in the US but is listed $200 more than the nz reference price.
    Picked up the reference Asrock card from PB tech today for 670, runs fine.

16. Post
    Throbb wrote:
    Yeah the super rtx cards were supposed to be pretty much the same price as the standard ones, and in the US they are. Only in NZ do we get jacked to shit. I guess I understand the smaller market, but still hurts.

17. Post
    Stock levels will still be bugger all. Gamers Nexus is struggling to get cards to review via suppliers and also retail. So it could be worth waiting for stock to stabilise a bit. In saying that, demand is probably going to be up there for a bit. Lots of people jumping on the ryzen 3k wagon, so will be doing GPU at same time.

Throbb wrote:
    Which store are you looking at? PBTech has them for $755. Not unreasonable IMO. Still a fair bit cheaper than RTX2070 which it beats, and miles cheaper than RTX2070 Super which it's not that far off, performance wise.

18. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Stock levels will still be bugger all. Gamers Nexus is struggling to get cards to review via suppliers and also retail. So it could be worth waiting for stock to stabilise a bit. In saying that, demand is probably going to be up there for a bit. Lots of people jumping on the ryzen 3k wagon, so will be doing GPU at same time.

Which store are you looking at? PBTech has them for $755. Not unreasonable IMO. Still a fair bit cheaper than RTX2070 which it beats, and miles cheaper than RTX2070 Super which it's not that far off, performance wise.
    Checked on pricespy, onlynone that showed up was for Playtech at $886. Looks like a couple more have been added now.

19. Post
    Pricespy doesn't always pick stuff up. I tend to go via categories on the sites themselves.

20. Post
    DLSS Dead?

21. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    DLSS Dead?
    You cannot kill what does not live...

22. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    DLSS Dead?
    Works really well in Control which released 2 days ago.

4k native 63fps

https://ibb.co/V3gxXZQ

4k dlss 118fps

https://ibb.co/379L8z8

But eh that's like only 2 game now that has proper working DLSS, so yeah pretty much dead

https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comm..._is_excellent/

23. Post
    Lol, from that same thread. Nice try grim.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  91.8 KB

24. Post
    That poor dude must on something or blind - did you see the screenshots lol
    Do they look grainy, nope? The developer added a option to remove film grain and plan to also add an option to remove motion blur - it's their intention for the game to look that way with film grain and motion blur but you can turn it off.
    Last edited by SirGrim; 31st August 2019 at 1:25 pm.

25. Post
    You're right man. DLSS is perfect. Going forward, I imagine it will be in every game given how well it's worked so far.