Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.65 average.
(23 votes)
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 7067

1. Post
    I've just picked up Okami HD. It looks and plays pretty darned awesome on the xbox one X

2. Post
    Is twitch prime not available to new Zealand?

Ive paid for amazon prime and prime video and am trying to connect my twitch account to it so I can get the benefits of DLC from some games, but it keeps saying error cannot connect account

3. Post
    It's definitely available, I've had it set up for a couple months now and claimed rewards. I seem to remember having some issues with connecting my account at the start, but got there eventually.

4. Post
    Couldn't get it to work with Amazon Prime, but worked fine with Prime Video

5. Post
    Anyone else find when life is kind of dealing you the bum deals, you play a lot less video games?

I'm in a bit of a rut I guess.

6. Post
    IST wrote:
    Anyone else find when life is kind of dealing you the bum deals, you play a lot less video games?

Yup, I find that. I'm in a rut too after finishing a couple of major games - now starting Skyrim again for the 5th time!

7. Post
    IST wrote:

Well I severed a tendon in my hand on Xmas day, so one op and a 6 week hand cast and I’m playing a LOT less. Like zero

8. Post
    Looks like a swatting prank has seen a Call of Duty player get shot and killed by police

IST wrote:

I find the opposite - video games are a good distraction for me

Feel better soon man!

Puk wrote:
    Well I severed a tendon in my hand on Xmas day, so one op and a 6 week hand cast and I’m playing a LOT less. Like zero
    Gutted. I'd say you can still play Kinect games, but I'm guessing you don't want to feel worse

9. Post
    Pickle Rick wrote:
    Looks like a swatting prank has seen a Call of Duty player get shot and killed by police
    Sounds like the guy killed wasn't involved at all (the intended victim provided a false address to the swatter). Terrible either way.

10. Post
    IST wrote:

Yeah either turn to games as a distraction or what you said and find that games aren't really doing anything for me atm.

11. Post
    Iron Harvest

12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Yeah either turn to games as a distraction or what you said and find that games aren't really doing anything for me atm.
    It's common when you're in a rut to lose enjoyment of everyday activities mate - the psych term is anhedonia. Hope you feel better soon mate.

13. Post
    Decided to grab Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Shadow of War for the Xbox One X. (played them before but never completely finished them for some reason) Hopefully the shiny new graphics will enhance enjoyment out of them

14. Post
    Finished Normal Survival on Street Fighter V last night with Vega (third attempt). Then bought Abigail for 100k FM and finished both Easy and Normal Survival with him (in record time - the dude is a rushdown beast). Trying to cheese all that FM before Arcade Edition drops in two weeks!

15. Post
    Enjoying The Walking Dead: New Frontier so far. T'was a long break since the last Telltale game, just enough to make it super welcome.

16. Post
    Anyone able to help me out?
    Just had a video for a game pop up on my Facebook feed but me being a dumbass i didn't write the name of it down...
    It was apparently released on Dec 26th. Was a post apocalyptic game set in a "US" style world. Map size was approx 64km2. You could go it alone or join a faction and help build your bases and things like that. Was apparently released for PC, PS4 and XBox.
    Sorry, rather a vague description but its all I've got. Anyone have any idea of what it is?

17. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Iron Harvest
    Set in the same universe as the board game Scythe if anyone has played that (I have it but yet to bust it out)

The video game isn't out until 2019 though

18. Post
    I hope we eventually get a demon souls remaster because ps3 emulation is disappointing - its listed as being a fully playable game yet its not really, even on the latest build frequent frame drops are common, as well as crashes

19. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Anyone able to help me out?
    Just had a video for a game pop up on my Facebook feed but me being a dumbass i didn't write the name of it down...
    It was apparently released on Dec 26th. Was a post apocalyptic game set in a "US" style world. Map size was approx 64km2. You could go it alone or join a faction and help build your bases and things like that. Was apparently released for PC, PS4 and XBox.
    Sorry, rather a vague description but its all I've got. Anyone have any idea of what it is?
    Can't see anything from around 26 December, but could it possibly be this?
    https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/...LLENA2P0000102

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Can't see anything from around 26 December, but could it possibly be this?
    https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/...LLENA2P0000102
    Thanks for looking man. Na it's not this. I'm at the point where I'm gonna give up but the game looks pretty damn good.

21. Post
    It's kinda perked my curiosity too! Be interested to hear what it is if you figure it out.

Only other 8km x 8km map from around that time that i can see is the new PUBG map, but probably not that either.

22. Post
    I'm super keen for this! Was a great controller for people with large hands like mine.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

23. Post
    I hope its wireless

24. Post
    Does anyone here play guild wars 2? Gave it a whirl when it first came out - an kind of tempted to give it another go with the expansion

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

25. Post
    Fatty