Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.56 average.
(18 votes)
Results 6,776 to 6,784 of 6784

1. Post
    Where are Doom Eternal and Wasteland 3?

2. Post
    Anyone still play L4D2? Is the game still alive & kicking? After watching a few World War Z vids today it made me feel like going back & playing it.

3. Post
    Anyone know if GfWL activations still work?
    Friend has base game, but possibly get codes for the GOTY edition of the same game and I've got no idea if they will be able to be activated.
    Game isn't available on any digital stores any longer unfortunately.

4. Post
    They finally decided to use the movie theme music for the launch trailer, maybe they do listen to their fans afterall:

5. Post
    bradleycampbell wrote:
    Anyone know if GfWL activations still work?
    Borderlands 1 never was a GfWL game, it used Gamespy as MP middleware. When Gamespy was killed a few years back they patched in Steamworks.

But yes, GfWL keys would probably still activate on Xbox Live. They're selling still GfWL games on Steam right now, like The Club, Tron Evolution, GTA4, Street Fighter x Tekken, Lost Planet 2.

6. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    maybe they do listen to their fans afterall:
    Considering that they're dressing most of the female characters in more or less tactical bhurkas and ignoring fan criticisms on that front, I'd say no to that Chief.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 21st April 2019 at 4:59 am.

7. Post

8. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    They finally decided to use the movie theme music for the launch trailer, maybe they do listen to their fans afterall:
    Random bit of trivia, the music wasn't actually made for the movie - it just popularized it. It was actually released a year before the movie in 1994 for the release of MK2 (specifically on an album of game inspired tracks called "Mortal Kombat: The Album"). That's also why the track uses the sound bites from the first game and not the film itself if you ever wondered why.

9. Post
    Ah, I remember I had the movie soundtrack on cassette when it came out in 1995, but did't know that.