Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.65 average.
(23 votes)
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 7107

  1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Customized them
    Chernobylite Early Access has been a success so far.


  2. Post
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...ragoon_Remake/
    Panzer Dragoon: Remake for Steam.

  3. Post
    EA might be coming back to Steam, if anyone cares.
    https://twitter.com/EA/status/1187828019106238464?s=09

  4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    EA might be coming back to Steam, if anyone cares.
    https://twitter.com/EA/status/1187828019106238464?s=09
    I'm trying to remember when I last opened origin. It's being a while since EA made a decent game hasn't it

  5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'm trying to remember when I last opened origin. It's being a while since EA made a decent game hasn't it
    The last good EA game was Titanfall 2.

  6. Post
    Hopefully with next gen consoles getting proper CPU's we can move towards more advanced weather in games.

    Just look at this amazing unreal engine 4 demo


  7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Yeah worth it if you use it a lot. If not then no, I've had a few elites and had my white one since release and it's amazing
    It gets used for 90% of the PC games I play. I hope it's future proofed and I won't need to replace it in 2020 when the next xbox units come online - although from the rumors floating around, the new v2 elite is apparently pretty close to what the next xbox controller will be - as long as they don't introduce any new buttons or stuff like that - it's great that today you could still use a xbox 360 controller for PC games because they are similar enough and hopefully that stays true for next gen.

  8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It gets used for 90% of the PC games I play. I hope it's future proofed and I won't need to replace it in 2020 when the next xbox units come online
    Good news! Xbox Project Scarlett to support Xbox One controllers and headsets

  9. Post
    Awesome thanks! Based on that interview, it sounded like the controller that will ship with Scarlett will be similar/identical to the new Elite V2 controller.

    Wish Sony did the same - but they are holding onto their tech. All the new features they've worked in the last couple years will be kept exclusively for the PS5 controller even though they could incorporate it right now into a PS4 "Pro" Controller - things like active haptic player feedback, microphones, bigger battery etc

  10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Awesome thanks! Based on that interview, it sounded like the controller that will ship with Scarlett will be similar/identical to the new Elite V2 controller.
    how the hell did you get that

  11. Post
    Is it me or is the load times for Metro Exodus is super long. (well for the xbox one version) I could seriously make a cuppa coffee in the time anything loads up.

  12. Post
    Loads pretty quickly on PC with an SSD (under 20 seconds)

  13. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Is it me or is the load times for Metro Exodus is super long. (well for the xbox one version) I could seriously make a cuppa coffee in the time anything loads up.
    Yep. They're so long that I thought the game was crashing & kept restarting the Xbox. When loading from the menu I timed it at just over 2 minutes. When loading after dying it takes about a minute.

  14. Post
    PRetty boring game also. I hope you like cut scenes.

  15. Post
    I kinda liked the first 2 games but Geez in this one everyone talks over each other and you're like shut the **** up let one person speak!

  16. Post
    Picked up my xbox elite v2 controller today.

    Holy crap it's so nice. Far exceeds expectations - it's weighty and every button feels superb. Where the standard controller feels very plastic like, this one feels solid, almost like metal. The customization is crazy - I'm enjoying the paddles more than expected as I found new ways to use them. I found I could rebind X/Y/A/B (all the front buttons) straight to the paddles - this means no more thumb rsi from button bashing games like fighting games - yay! The trigger locks are fantastic, the thumb sticks can be tightened up and I really like the "fat" thumbsticks in the box. Charges fast and has a LED to indicate it's charge level on the front and which button profile is loaded.

    I give this product so far a 10/10 - easily the best controller I've ever used and I have almost nothing negative to say.

    The only way it could be improved is if it had a built in microphone and you could map a button for push to talk (maybe it does, but I'm not aware of it)
    Shame on you Sony! Microsoft continues to dominate you in the controller space.

    By the way, the xbox accesories app sucks - this is a much better tool for remapping: https://www.rewasd.com/
    Last edited by SirGrim; 4th November 2019 at 7:28 pm.

  17. Post
    When did the steam redesign go live? Ew.

  18. Post
    About 3 days ago, took me by surprise, I'm still trying to get used to it. I haven't figured out how to sort my games by installed so instead I'm sorting them by recently played since that tends to be the ones that are installed.

  19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Picked up my xbox elite v2 controller today.

    Holy crap it's so nice. Far exceeds expectations - it's weighty and every button feels superb. Where the standard controller feels very plastic like, this one feels solid, almost like metal. The customization is crazy - I'm enjoying the paddles more than expected as I found new ways to use them. I found I could rebind X/Y/A/B (all the front buttons) straight to the paddles - this means no more thumb rsi from button bashing games like fighting games - yay! The trigger locks are fantastic, the thumb sticks can be tightened up and I really like the "fat" thumbsticks in the box. Charges fast and has a LED to indicate it's charge level on the front and which button profile is loaded.

    I give this product so far a 10/10 - easily the best controller I've ever used and I have almost nothing negative to say.

    The only way it could be improved is if it had a built in microphone and you could map a button for push to talk (maybe it does, but I'm not aware of it)
    Shame on you Sony! Microsoft continues to dominate you in the controller space.

    By the way, the xbox accesories app sucks - this is a much better tool for remapping: https://www.rewasd.com/
    Had a tutu with a work mates one that arrived recently, very nice indeed. I don't have an xbox but if I did I'd certainly be getting one of those controllers.

  20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    About 3 days ago, took me by surprise, I'm still trying to get used to it. I haven't figured out how to sort my games by installed so instead I'm sorting them by recently played since that tends to be the ones that are installed.
    Just press the small play button to the right of the drop down above the library list, beside the clock... that wil show only installed games. Sounds like you have the clock enabled.

  21. Post
    Wonder if I need to yolo one to replace my trusty OG Elite Controller.

    Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

  22. Post
    dr.m0x wrote:
    Wonder if I need to yolo one to replace my trusty OG Elite Controller.

    Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    I've decided not to after playing with one at work. It's an amazing controller but can't justify the price.

  23. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've decided not to after playing with one at work. It's an amazing controller but can't justify the price.
    This. I've wanted to replace my aging elite but MS have priced themselves out of the game for me. Will end up just using one of my standard controllers when it finally gives up the ghost.

  24. Post
    Rii wrote:
    This. I've wanted to replace my aging elite but MS have priced themselves out of the game for me. Will end up just using one of my standard controllers when it finally gives up the ghost.
    My white ones been absolutely fine and I have no need for the new features. It would end up only costing me about $170 for one but still can't justify it ove rmy elite.

  25. Post
    The original one is still a very nice controller tbh

    Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk