Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.64 average.
(22 votes)
Results 6,826 to 6,847 of 6847

1. Post
    Anyone playing Plague Tales? Certainly looks impressive from a visual point of view.

2. Post
    What'd Eva do this time to get suspended?

3. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    What'd Eva do this time to get suspended?
    Just being himself is my guess

4. Post
    Prolly saying too many BS claims lol

5. Post
    Well, FWIW, yes, he's turned into a grumpy old curmudgeon who often presents his views in as belittling a way as is possible, but to his credit he does contribute a lot of the forum in general, and when you can look past the heavy handed approach has a lot of worthwhile points. If he's been a dick and needs a holiday, fair enough, but I don't think the place would be the same without his participation.

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Well, FWIW, yes, he's turned into a grumpy old curmudgeon who often presents his views in as belittling a way as is possible, but to his credit he does contribute a lot of the forum in general, and when you can look past the heavy handed approach has a lot of worthwhile points. If he's been a dick and needs a holiday, fair enough, but I don't think the place would be the same without his participation.
    He contributes a lot and I enjoy most of his posts, he's very knowledgeable. But he's crossed the line acouple times, so is having some time to reflect on himself and his posting habits.

7. Post
    Interesting, a new engine too. I can see why you like it seeing as your avatar is from CC2 I hope it is good, as i loved the CC series and would love to play again.

8. Post
    CC2 is my favourite of the series, I hope its like that game, the new 3d engine should be interesting.

9. Post

Playing through Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive atm.

10. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:

Playing through Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive atm.
    Woah is that a Wild West Commandos?

11. Post
    Yeah pretty much, check out their other game Shadow Tactics: blades of the shogun.

12. Post
    Decided to replay Arkham Knight since I replayed the first 2 games ages ago. I love these games (even if the xbox one releases of the first 2 Arkham games wasn't the best) Should be good fun

13. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Yeah pretty much, check out their other game Shadow Tactics: blades of the shogun.
    Mind blown. thanks that looks amazing

14. Post
    What shits me off the most about games is so many of them don't have a proper save system, just checkpoints. Am playing a game at the moment that is quite fun (watchdogs 2) but nothing pisses me off more than spending 20 minutes sneaking around a mission only to get a shotgun to the face and having to freaking redo the entire mission. Games that don't respect peoples time are not worth my time. Too old for this shit.

15. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Mind blown. thanks that looks amazing
    Have played this one and its fricken awesome

16. Post
    Hi GPforumers,

I'm a newbie to the site, I am more of a casual Pokemon fan-girl (REAL Pokemon, not go), rather than a online gamer myself.

I am a Sports and Recreation consultant by day (basically Leslie Knope) and a masters student at Lincoln University by night. As part of my masters I am going research into eSports and how NZ can better provide facilities and training for developing future professional kiwi eSports players and hosting events in NZ.

If you are a eSports player, a gamer training to be a eSports player or a gamer who would like to be a eSports player in the future, could you please fill out this anonymous survey.

There are a lot of definitions, but for the purposes of this survey an eSports player is someone who enters into organized tournaments (verses just regular online ranking).

Survey Link: http://lincoln.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dbCowZW2RL4FRn7*

If you have any friends and/or fellow guild/clan, who are eSports players or aspiring eSports players, could you please share this link with them. Feel free to share this link on social media or discord.

Thank you so much.

(mods: hope it is ok to post this here - just new and it seemed to fit in general gaming)

17. Post
    lol yet another "survey"

18. Wink
    WarZoner wrote:
    lol yet another "survey"

Ah yeah, I know. I see that happens a lot around here. But I'm desperate! Please help!

19. Post
    It's a no from me

20. Post
    This looks good, out today. American Fugitive

21. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    This looks good, out today. American Fugitive

Awesome game really well done

22. Post
    masscreation wrote:
    Awesome game really well done
    Have you got it mate?