Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.65 average.
(23 votes)
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 7059

1. Post
    To damage control at Blizzcon they'll announce a new Overwatch hero who's a pansexual black woman with autism.

2. Post
    ^They already have a brown woman with autism... Symmetra

3. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    ^They already have a brown woman with autism... Symmetra
    This black woman will have the Rain Man type of autism which makes them good at counting cards at the Blackjack table.

4. Post
    the hilarious one is the tweet they did in China itself, claiming to "Always uphold their country pride " , not sure if Blizzard still thinks their selves as a American company hahaha

5. Post
    Games for Windows Live is still utterly horrible. I tried GFWL infested game, Operation Flashpoint: Red River and it took 10+ minutes to connect to the servers to register my game key.

6. Post
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...umyJRN9Mb9SASU anyone know the name of the game?

7. Post
    just google it ....

8. Post
    googling it only gave me a bunch of articles about it not the name

9. Post
    icweirdppl wrote:
    It might be Jesus Strikes Back – Judgment Day. They added a level to their game inspired by Chch. JSB at least is supposed to be an entirely satirical joke game, not a simulation in the slightest.

10. Post
    icweirdppl wrote:
    that was supposed to be an obvious joke. googling for games based on that subject matter will likely put you on some kind of watchlist.

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It might be Jesus Strikes Back Judgment Day. They added a level to their game inspired by Chch. JSB at least is supposed to be an entirely satirical joke game, not a simulation in the slightest.
    Yeah quite obviously satire but let's not waste an opportunity to bash games and gamers.

12. Post
    Stalker 2.0

13. Post
    ResetEra are useful idiots of the Chinese government.
    https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/statu...89602713231360
    So much for the self-proclaimed "inclusive" people caring about basic human rights.

14. Post
    So I've been replaying Rage. At least this has a bit more heart to it than Rage 2 ever did. And it doesn't give me a migraine like Rage 2 did with it's pink, purple haze.

15. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    So I've been replaying Rage. At least this has a bit more heart to it than Rage 2 ever did. And it doesn't give me a migraine like Rage 2 did with it's pink, purple haze.
    Rage 2 is terrible.

16. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Rage 2 is terrible.
    The only thing that Rage 2 did get right was the shooting mechanics. Everything else was bad.

17. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    The only thing that Rage 2 did get right was the shooting mechanics. Everything else was bad.
    Yeah, that was pretty good. I borrowed it off a friend and couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

18. Post

19. Post
    hmm, apparently they canceled most of the Q&A sessions at Blizzcon . I guess they really do not want to face the music. ( even money we are gonna hear some Free Hong Kong chanting )

20. Post
    Thoughts on the V2 xbox elite controller?

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...x-one/30472376

I need a replacement controller - my current xbox controller has so many issues now - first the battery life died, then the buttons started taking two inputs for 1 press at random and now it no longer works over wireless.

What I like about the new elite is it looks very grippy, its adjustable, has massive 40 hour battery life, uses USB-Type C fast charging and those area paddles on the back I can rebind extra buttons to it - I hate having to press down the thumbsticks to zoom/crouch in games so it would be awesome if I can rebind those to the rear rear paddles.

21. Post

22. Post
    Looks like it's just a slightly updated version of the original, which is no bad thing. Have had one a couple of years now and it's been great. Being able to remap all the buttons is one of my favourite features but they also just feel really good in the hand. Super comfortable for long sessions and yeah they're grippy so they don't get all slippery when your hands are sweaty.

23. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Thoughts on the V2 xbox elite controller?

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...x-one/30472376

I need a replacement controller - my current xbox controller has so many issues now - first the battery life died, then the buttons started taking two inputs for 1 press at random and now it no longer works over wireless.

What I like about the new elite is it looks very grippy, its adjustable, has massive 40 hour battery life, uses USB-Type C fast charging and those area paddles on the back I can rebind extra buttons to it - I hate having to press down the thumbsticks to zoom/crouch in games so it would be awesome if I can rebind those to the rear rear paddles.
    Yeah worth it if you use it a lot. If not then no, I've had a few elites and had my white one since release and it's amazing

24. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've had a few elites
    Why so many? Did they break? Did you sell them?

25. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Why so many? Did they break? Did you sell them?
    Customized them