Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.
(8 votes)
Results 5,401 to 5,423 of 5423

1. Post
    Red Dead Redemption was ahead of its time. Have crossed the river to Mexico, and the music + whole new scenery blew me away.

2. Post
    Still is to this day imo.

3. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Red Dead Redemption was ahead of its time. Have crossed the river to Mexico, and the music + whole new scenery blew me away.

I played this part during sunset, Made it doubly awesome.

4. Post
    T1nman wrote:
    I played this part during sunset, Made it doubly awesome.
    Same
    It was night by the time I've reached town with 3 thugs

5. Post
    RDR maintains it's spot in my top 5 games of all time and I imagine it'll stay there for a long time. Can't wait for the second, I'll buy a console purely for it if I don't acquire another PS4 before then.

6. Post
    Been playing EDF 4.1. Addictive kinda game but after 25 or so missions of doing the exact same thing gets bloody tedious after a while.

7. Post
    So the PS4 controller works perfectly on PC via USB cable, no third party software required.

Tested on Steam and GOG Galaxy.

It was amazing to see PlayStation button prompts in Witcher 3, with appropriate colour scheme glowing from the controller.

8. Post
    Anyone tried / playing Northgard? Always wanted like a new (good) Settlers game, enjoying it so far.

9. Post
    reminds me of Majesty game

10. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    Anyone tried / playing Northgard? Always wanted like a new (good) Settlers game, enjoying it so far
    Keen to try but not so keen on early access - does it feel pretty well fleshed out?

11. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:

That whole game was so next level....RDR2 will no doubt take it to the abyss also, can't wait!

Spoiler:
    ....so many crazy moments: love the crazy gravedigger and the poultices peddler too

12. Post
    Been playing Path of Exile 3.0, the new story bosses so far have been awesome!

Just beat this dude in Act 6
    Spoiler:

13. Post
    ^Hah, we did what we normally do when there's new content: replay Act 1 and then no time until we do it again next patch.

14. Post
    i was playing Street Fighter last night and it disconnected THREE times. Well i dont need to tell you that each disconnection will be registered by the software as a rage quit and i will be lumbered with a rage quit icon that means i can only fight other rage quitters

this is unacceptable

15. Post
    New total war warhammer dlc is awesome.

16. Post
    Starcraft remastered is out, yipiee

17. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    i was playing Street Fighter last night and it disconnected THREE times. Well i dont need to tell you that each disconnection will be registered by the software as a rage quit and i will be lumbered with a rage quit icon that means i can only fight other rage quitters

this is unacceptable
    Sure sounds like you're getting your money's worth from your PSN+ subscription. Charging to pay online helps Sony/MS deliver to you a much more reliable online service than what people get on PC for free, eh?

18. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Sure sounds like you're getting your money's worth from your PSN+ subscription. Charging to pay online helps Sony/MS deliver to you a much more reliable online service than what people get on PC for free, eh?
    Pretty sure the SFV servers aren't looked after by Sony, good try though.

19. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    Keen to try but not so keen on early access - does it feel pretty well fleshed out?
    The game is alright, starts off pretty cool with you having to require to stockpile food & wood for Winter, but it does feel a bit empty in depth once you've expanded out a bit. I really love Settlers IV, just how you have to manage resources / man power constantly to keep resources moving about to keep things flowing / miners feed.

Its pretty decent, could be pretty fun with a couple of people online but for solely SP, its just decent as its just lacking that extra depth to keep it enjoyable.

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Man people like you are why gaming communities are so ****ing toxic.

So much bullshit elitism 'pc master race hurr durr'. I actually play on PC and don't own a console but who cares what people want to play their games on?

21. Post
    ohh TB .. yeah thats my jib. No forum or ETA etc tho

22. Post
    Say's down the bottom of this page, under Release Date: TBD 2018
    http://www.urbanstrifegame.com/presskit/