Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    My vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, chief? You tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. Very first light, chief. The sharks come cruisin'. So we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know it's... kinda like ol' squares in battle like a, you see on a calendar, like the battle of Waterloo. And the idea was, the shark comes to the nearest man and that man, he'd start poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark would go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a shark, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.
    I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand! I don't know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday mornin' chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player, boson's mate. I thought he was asleep, reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up and down in the water, just like a kinda top. Up ended. Well... he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us, he swung in low and he saw us. He's a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper, anyway he saw us and come in low. And three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again

2. Post
    awesome pic!

3. Post
    The bigger one is a Blue Shark.
    You can see the massive pectoral fins on it.
    No idea on the smaller one. We used to get heaps of them on the Terakihi grounds, but didn't bother to find out what they were

4. Post
    Jebus!

5. Post
    What a dick. Get your own shark, shark.

6. Post
    $kud wrote:
    awesome pic!

7. Post
    Front page of reddit..Nice

8. Post
    Haha saw this on reddit and didn't notice the name of the poster. Good stuff Manc.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

9. Post
    The little shark is screwed both ends

10. Post
    Nice pic.

11. Post
    Scatter_D wrote:
    Haha saw this on reddit and didn't notice the name of the poster. Good stuff Manc.
    He's a member for only four hours and already on the front page.......****en legend.

12. Post
    Jawsome!!!

13. Post

14. Post
    Yo dawg I heard you like sharks..

15. Post
    EuphoricDismay~ wrote:
    He's a member for only four hours and already on the front page.......****en legend.
    good thing the thread here wasn't linked, otherwise we'd be headed for another forum crash

/glares at jdz

16. Post
    2661 karma....
    2662 karma....

17. Post
    Sweet pic

18. Post
    epic pic..... Fishings been mean lately.. went out to the Hen and chicks last night and scored a 22lb snapper.. First fish over 3lb I've ever caught

19. Post
    Ban for quoting the Phantom Menace. But sweet pic so call it even.

20. Post
    Nice

21. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    Nice, regenerating cigarette.

22. Post
    EuphoricDismay~ wrote:
    Only thing is...that ain't me. I've never joined Reddit or posted on there.

23. Post
    Good photo

24. Post
    Wow, awesome pic!

25. Post
    MoreporK wrote:
    epic pic..... Fishings been mean lately.. went out to the Hen and chicks last night and scored a 22lb snapper.. First fish over 3lb I've ever caught
    Caught my first Hapuku out there.

Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last