1. Post
    Now on 9GAG. Next up, Monday's NZHerald Sideswipe?

2. Post
    ****ing 9gag

3. Post

4. Post
    Pretty cool how you can see the big shark's eyelids are closed (well at least I think they are) whilst going in for their prey.. The doco I watched lastnight said only a few species if shark eat other sharks and they have no maternal instinct.. So not sure what this guy is up to :confused:

5. Post
    i love fellatio wrote:
    Pretty cool how you can see the big shark's eyelids are closed (well at least I think they are) whilst going in for their prey.. The doco I watched lastnight said only a few species if shark eat other sharks and they have no maternal instinct.. So not sure what this guy is up to :confused:
    Sharks don't naturally eat humans either. They have bad eye sight, it would of sniffed out food and went for it.

6. Post
    9gag is pathetic because it actively tries to monetise user created content through spamming ads/trying to use content on merchandise (I hear).

Some dude on 4chan figured out 9gag has repost bots that repost EVERYTHING from anywhere, pretty much instantly. Reddit material is posted within minutes usually (and often by freshly created accounts, etc).

7. Post
    purplez wrote:

Some dude on 4chan figured out 9gag has repost bots that repost EVERYTHING from anywhere, pretty much instantly. Reddit material is posted within minutes usually (and often by freshly created accounts, etc).
    Seems to be what Reddit has done in this case perhaps. I certainly am not Mancubus1 on Reddit and didn't post it. Unless it's someone else from here.

8. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Friend of mine was fishing near Kaiteriteri today and caught a small shark.... next minute....
    Can we use this pic in the New Zealand Herald? Can we call you to get the full story? It's a great pic and the story will be worth repeating.
    Please send me your email address, or phone numbers or you can call the New Zealand Herald picture desk on 093736041 or email photo@nzherald.co.nz

Thanks

9. Post
    One of your reporters just rang me

10. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    One of your reporters just rang me
    ..how did they get your number

11. Post
    purplez wrote:
    ..how did they get your number
    It's not difficult to find my name and details.

They've rung me before about stuff, and I used to write for them too.

12. Post
    Um it's 2012 and there is google etc

13. Post
    two news articles in one day? I'm befuddled

14. Post
    bottlebug wrote:
    Why is it smiling?
    Because sharks smile, why else?

15. Post
    Why did no news outlets pick up on my airplane poo in the spa pool story?

16. Post
    I would like to see small shark remains please.

17. Post
    Apparently they threw it back in and it got eaten. Was just told that the small shark is a spiny dogfish.

18. Post
    Or the shocking Inghams misleading chicken photo expose.

19. Post
    Internet you be cray.

So who is this faux Mancubus on reddit?

20. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Or the shocking Inghams misleading chicken photo expose.
    OMG exactly!

21. Post
    i'm spartacus mancubus!

22. Post
    Now it's really hit the big time..
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8130...at-shark-world

23. Post
    reddit represent reyo

24. Post
    The nzherald keeps contacting me asking me for pictures of my dick.

25. Post
    If I said I was calling from CNN, would that work?