Next Gen Playstation ("PS4")

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 8501

  1. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Just wondering. Are those cheap ps4 controllers on trademe legit? Theyre half the price of ebgames.

    https://trademe.nz/marketplace/gamin...ing/2233428268
    Rii wrote:
    They're just drop shipping from Ali Express.
    JIE LI Wireless PS4 Controller
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b74QE5j2

    General rule is don't buy anything with batteries in it from China.
    Yeah, you can tell they're not genuine, because the PS button is black, instead of having the PS symbol. Sometimes they have a picture of a house too.

  2. Post
    Man I hope the market doesn't get flooded by them like PS3, it's almost like barely any official PS3 controllers were made when looking on trademe..

  3. Post
    If you have a look on amazon there's tons of aftermarket controllers. It got annoying when trying to search for the official ones. I just ended up waiting for that Days of Play Sale and got an official one from JB HIFI

  4. Post
    I can picture BP wearing this stuff lol


  5. Post
    What games on PS4 are similar to Stardew Valley, Moonlighter and My Time At Portia? I've found myself addicted to those types of games, I know of Harvest Moon are there any others?

    Also, has anyone played They Are Billions? I have 2 questions, how is using a controller because I've read it's pretty bad, and with it only having the one horde mode and no story mode or anything does it get old quick?

  6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I can picture BP wearing this stuff lol

    Definitely the onesie.

  7. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Also, has anyone played They Are Billions? I have 2 questions, how is using a controller because I've read it's pretty bad, and with it only having the one horde mode and no story mode or anything does it get old quick?
    I played this a bit on PC and can imagine it would be terrible with a controller considering how quickly you have to react when shit hits fan. Wasn't really my kind of game so can't give a fair answer to your 2nd question.

  8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Definitely the onesie.
    Yeah lol. He probably has a pair of these PS themed Air Force Ones as well which I admit look pretty sweet:



  9. Post
    Bought No Man's Sky a couple weeks ago when it was on special ready for the VR update, now only got 2 weeks before I'll give it ago on the 14th~

  10. Post

  11. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    man that looks pretty good

  12. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    man that looks pretty good
    I really want it to be great, the developer seems a bit iffy though

  13. Post
    zippy wrote:
    I really want it to be great, the developer seems a bit iffy though
    Yeah, Bound By Flame and Technomancer weren't exactly massive hits

  14. Post
    Do you think the psn username PlugMyHoleDaddy is offensive? Because Sony doesn't. Reported it yesterday and got told that it's ok, kind of on the nose don't you think?

  15. Post
    lol stupid name at least it's not full of swear words.

  16. Post
    It's not funny or witty, it's just crass. If my daughters were still young and saw that I'd be pi**ed off if I knew that someone had reported it and Sony had done nothing.

  17. Post

    Next Gen Playstation ("PS4")

    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    It's not funny or witty, it's just crass. If my daughters were still young and saw that I'd be pi**ed off if I knew that someone had reported it and Sony had done nothing.
    Yeah I would assume that the individual that reviewed that case made a mistake - worth submitting again for a second opinion.

    One employee's opinion isn't necessarily Sony's official stance.

    Could see that getting overturned pretty quick if the conversation occurred on social media instead of a private support ticket.

  18. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    Yeah I would assume that the individual that reviewed that case made a mistake - worth submitting again for a second opinion.

    One employee's opinion isn't necessarily Sony's official stance.

    Could see that getting overturned pretty quick if the conversation occurred on social media instead of a private support ticket.
    Yeah I reported it again and this time they did find it in breach. The only reason that wasn't the first thing I did was because the original reply I got saying it wasn't in breach was worded in a way that made it sound like you couldn't report it again, something about "we won't investigate any further actions relating to this account", and the last time I reported someone which was about 4 or 5 years ago they also didn't find anything wrong with the username and warned me that repeated misuse of the report function could result in me being banned from PSN, and that was the first time I'd ever used it!

  19. Post

    Next Gen Playstation ("PS4")

    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Yeah I reported it again and this time they did find it in breach. The only reason that wasn't the first thing I did was because the original reply I got saying it wasn't in breach was worded in a way that made it sound like you couldn't report it again, something about "we won't investigate any further actions relating to this account", and the last time I reported someone which was about 4 or 5 years ago they also didn't find anything wrong with the username and warned me that repeated misuse of the report function could result in me being banned from PSN, and that was the first time I'd ever used it!
    Sweet jesus that sounds like some heavy handed bollocks lol

    Glad to hear they made the right call on second attempt

  20. Post
    Good work

  21. Post
    Look at this - exclusives now get special only on PlayStation covers

    https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/ex...n-playstation/

    Just gorgeous!

  22. Post
    ^ Not sure whether there is sarcasm in there or not, but I like them. Clean and elegant.

  23. Post
    Those look awesome

  24. Post
    I'm reading the iOS13 update notes and I noticed that it says iOS13 supports the ability to connect both a ps4 or xbox one controller via bluetooth/wifi to the phone. Anyone know how to do it?

    https://www.apple.com/nz/ios/ios-13/features/