Next Gen Playstation ("PS4")

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 8495

1. Post
    Medieval on the US store for 29US.

2. Post
    Has anyone had an issue with PSN downloads slowing down while using the tvnz app? I was trying to watch some tv last night while downloading RDR2. But the amount of time left on RDR2 just kept going up which was weird considering I have gigabit. So I should have no trouble streaming tv and downloading a game at the same time. Maybe a setting on my router? Or my router just cant handle downloading and streaming at the same time?

3. Post
    I've got both through Ethernet cable and had the same problem a week back with psn issues and slowdown. I simply swapped lan1 and lan2 cables and for whatever reason it solved the problem my routers a fickle bitch.

4. Post
    So we know we're getting Deathstranding news on the 29th now I'm seeing we could be getting a last of us 2 trailer and possible release date this week as well. Sony might actually win e3 without even being there lol.

5. Post
    It's crazy, but so cool looking, very stunning. I only played the level awhile back wasn't this cool.

I should create some more vids but been lazy, did at least create this vid just to show one of my friends who's into Final Fantasy.

6. Post
    Limited edition days of play 1 tb at eb games for $485 with 3 games.

7. Post
    ^ If only it was a Pro

8. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    ^ If only it was a Pro
    PS4 Pros are $499 at the warehouse online at the moment if you are after one (black or white versions).

I'm super tempted to pull the trigger but my OG white PS4 is still trucking along nicely so hard to justify (we don't have a 4k UHD TV either!).

9. Post
    birdman wrote:
    PS4 Pros are $499 at the warehouse online at the moment if you are after one (black or white versions).

I'm super tempted to pull the trigger but my OG white PS4 is still trucking along nicely so hard to justify (we don't have a 4k UHD TV either!).
    I've already got a Pro

I also only have a 1080p TV, but the games look better with the suoersampling option, and also some games give you a 60FPS option, which is nice.

10. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I've already got a Pro

I also only have a 1080p TV, but the games look better with the suoersampling option, and also some games give you a 60FPS option, which is nice.
    That's good to know actually! I still don't think it'll give me clearance from the boss to upgrade (especially since I cleaned the dust out of it last weekend and it's running mint now ) but the PS5 is still a long way off and I want to get Death Stranding etc later this year...

11. Post

12. Post
    So PSN must have made made a recent change or something because if you link FB to your PSN it starts spamming your FB timeline with updates. Literally every time you do something start a game or app, or get a trophy. So annoying. Anyone else seen this?

13. Post
    What is Dreams? I don't understand it.

14. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    So PSN must have made made a recent change or something because if you link FB to your PSN it starts spamming your FB timeline with updates. Literally every time you do something start a game or app, or get a trophy. So annoying. Anyone else seen this?
    Yeah, had to unlink my Facebook due to spam. It never used to work properly on PS4, only Ps3, so they must have changed something recently.

15. Post
    I know mine is linked, as my PSN avatar pic is my main FB picture, but I've never had it post anything to my timeline. Must be an option somewhere in the linking process perhaps?

16. Post
    Yeah I remember when I first got my PS4 there was an option to link it but I didn't tick it.

17. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I know mine is linked, as my PSN avatar pic is my main FB picture, but I've never had it post anything to my timeline. Must be an option somewhere in the linking process perhaps?
    Yeah, most likely something to do with the publish settings.

18. Post
    Weird, updated ps4 last night, afterwards even in hard off mode it randomly beeps a lot and spits out the disk.

Although seems to be okay after leaving off at the wall for a while then starting again

19. Post
    Frederick, happy birthday!

20. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Weird, updated ps4 last night, afterwards even in hard off mode it randomly beeps a lot and spits out the disk.

Although seems to be okay after leaving off at the wall for a while then starting again
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/4...Eject-nonsense

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Frederick, happy birthday!
    Thanks heaps Eva!

22. Post
    Didn't know this is out next month

23. Post

24. Post
    Just wondering. Are those cheap ps4 controllers on trademe legit? Theyre half the price of ebgames.

https://trademe.nz/marketplace/gamin...ing/2233428268

25. Post
    They're just drop shipping from Ali Express.
    JIE LI Wireless PS4 Controller
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b74QE5j2

General rule is don't buy anything with batteries in it from China.