Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Warframe

Anyone given this a shot yet? It recently went closed beta. You play as like, some kind of cyber space ninja.
    Video here!

Keys here!
    http://miscgaming.org/warframe/#keys

Grabbing it now myself.

2. Post
    I have it!

3. Post
    MP only?

4. Post
    Yeah, it's a mp coop shooter. It's quite fun

Actually, I take that back, you can start a game by yourself but you still have to be online and it's not as fun

5. Post
    Basically mass effect co-op without the good story.

6. Post
    Necriss wrote:
    Basically mass effect co-op without the good story.
    Bollocks!
    Its far more fast paced than that. Apart from being 3rd person and sci fi it really has nothing in common with ME at all, combat or otherwise

7. Post
    have it as well, its pretty sweet

-edit-
    played closed beta for quite a while and decided on open beta to get the $US49.99 founders pack.
    been playing it pretty much eveyday/night with a friend over skype.

8. Post
    Had a blast on this last night with a mate and my brother. I went into it thinking "looks very cookie cutter shooter-esque" (not really my thing), but was pleasantly surprised. The sword is really fun to use.

Also little things like security cameras and hacking was very welcome.

9. Post
    Been playing it recently as well, it's pretty cool though I can't see myself playing it much when I have the items I want and missions are done. It will be repetitive doing missions over and over.

10. Post
    Just started last night, really enjoying it. Yeah will need some kind of randomisation or level packs to keep me interested long term, but will definitely give it a bash over the next week or two

11. Post
    Please tell me there are aussie servers

12. Post
    There is, but looked pretty dead to me.

13. Post
    Lame, not worth downloading then.

I hate that about FPS... yeah great heaps of servers but they're unplayable at 200ms

14. Post
    Setting/Enemies/Story are pretty bland but the gameplay is really solid and fast paced. Will definitely be investing some more time into this.

15. Post
    I just got into this, it's massively fun

Any playas add me MrPoopfeels im keen for some shooty shooty.

16. Post
    Seems ok, for what it is.. Cant imagine playing it as my primary game though.

17. Post
    Liquicity wrote:
    Been playing it recently as well, it's pretty cool though I can't see myself playing it much when I have the items I want and missions are done. It will be repetitive doing missions over and over.
    Somehow I logged 40hrs of this. It was fun for a while but it's dead to me now.

18. Post
    Played a few hours with a friend based off what people said here. I wasn't impressed. Stale, drab, and repetitive environments. A huge lack of atmosphere. Combat feels weak and is not particularly fun.

19. Post
    Not sure how much the games changed since you played it, but boy you must have been playing it wrong.

- Stealth melee instakills
    - Drop down attacks for massive damage
    - Wall running / wall jumping
    - The character I'm playing has a long range super fast dash ability as well as a super jump. Sweet, sweet mobility.

If you have the presence of mind to utilize verticality, the game does a wonderful job of making you feel like a nimble yet badass murder machine.
    When the shit hits the fan and you're dealing with a massive wave of enemies it gets pretty damn tense and I'm finding it surprisingly tactical.

Of course it all hinges on finding a good squad, and unfortunately the whole matchmaking / party system is really ****ing arcane.

20. Post
    I'm attempting to put together a squad (4 players) to roll brand new characters and commit to an hour or two of playtime everyday. Or something along those lines.

We're halfway there atm. If anyone is interested, let me know.

21. Post
    I've been playing this quite a bit lately, anyone keen to squad up at all?

22. Post
    Warning: Hype train bias may be effecting the following post.

How has this thread been dead for so long?

*Stands over it and holds X to Revive*

Warframe just killed 2 games before they even came out.

Destiny 2? More destiny 2 fail... AGAIN.
    Anthem? No one will hear it.

Tenno Con happened, And I have just watched the Live steam that closed it out. Not only did we get a sweet cosplay winner, a dog that did some tricks, a guy where the sickest jacket and 2, yes TWO, people winning 100,000 plat, but we also got the biggest shakeup Warframe has seen since Darksectors where lunched... and then removed...

The game changer. LITERALLY.

Plus, ****ING UMBRA BITCHS!

If you have yet to jump in to Warframe, NOW IS THE TIME.

23. Post
    downloaded and played couple hours last night felt very bland enemy literally spawning on top of you like some 90s game design. the only thing I enjoyed was that it was 60fps. I also tried but could t find other players to play with guest it's very small player base

24. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:

How has this thread been dead for so long?
    A few of us discussing it in the PS4 forums but yeah.. looks neat.

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    downloaded and played couple hours last night felt very bland enemy literally spawning on top of you like some 90s game design. the only thing I enjoyed was that it was 60fps. I also tried but could t find other players to play with guest it's very small player base
    Small... player... base?.... Its in the 14 on STEAMs most played games... More likely, if you where just starting out, your not going to end up with many people because most of the player base is at the higher lvl stuff. It could also be the time you where on, as they game has a few different regions. You can change the reign your in via the options, and it is recommended to do so if your trading, as each reign has there own trade chat.

E never spawn on you. In fact, they have particular spawn rooms, and if your in one of them, they wont spawn. More likely, your just running in to them without knowing it, witch can happen quite a bit if there alerted, as they all go and take cover, and love to flank you and shit. There are also some enemys that can teleport, so that could be it too.

Crow#Zero wrote:
    A few of us discussing it in the PS4 forums but yeah.. looks neat.
    Its not just a PS4 game though. :P