1. Post
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...t-new-vegas-2/
    Obsidian's CEO Feargus Urquhart recently threw around some ideas for a Fallout 4 spin-off. Apparently they're on good terms with Bethesda, seemingly regardless of the metacritic-royalties controversy (IIRC, this was revealed to the public by InXile's Brian Fargo, so he's the one who burned bridges with Bethesda).

I'd personally love another Fallout from Obsidian, built on the foundations of Fallout 4's systems.

2. Post
    It will awesome if they come out with a good Fallout 4. Thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 releases.

3. Post
    I have no doubts that Fallout 4 will be good, Bethesda games have been hugely better with each release since Oblivion.

I absolutely won't be surprised if it again falls short of the Fallout 1 & 2 legacy and we have to wait for another potential "proper Fallout" from Obsidian (aka more or less the developer of Fallout 1 & 2).

4. Post
    that sounds pretty awesome

will be keen for it if they decide to go ahead with something like that

5. Post
    Always wanted a new fallout based on fallout 1 & 2, my sort of RPG.

6. Post
    Already talking about a spinoff? Where is the Fallout 4 info?

7. Post
    I'm so keen for FO4 and just as keen for an Obsidian version using Bethesda's work as a base. Probably my favourite thing in game development at the moment - Bethesda making a mint base game and Obsidian doing their own game using Beth's framework.

I will always admit that Obsidian have a superior writing team, though Beth games do have their gems, but Beth set the standard and have the best world-builders out of any game development company (IMO) and manage to set the mood perfectly with their incredibly immersive, detailed and just plain beautiful worlds.

If we wanted a truly perfect open-world RPG experience we'd have both Obsidian and Bethesda work together.

8. Post
    Or travel in time and bring the old bioware team into the future to work with bethesda.

9. Post
    The incline lately is making my head spin.

10. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Or travel in time and bring the old bioware team into the future to work with bethesda.
    YES PLEASE

11. Post
    Agree with the above. More keen for Fallout Obsidian edition, but I have to say Bethesda are definitely getting better. These guys are probably my favorite games companies atm.