1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    In other words, give it 6 months for the kinks to be ironed out (and also to see whether the tv show component catches on or flops.)

3. Post
    i love the concept and ambition, cant stand the limited console gameplay

4. Post
    What limited console gameplay?

GP could you please do your best to find out what gameplay is like in NZ given our ping? Am concerned we might be too laggy to play properly.

5. Post
    Meh, we don't even get SyFy channel so half the appeal is non-existent here. And I'm not going to "obtain" a copy of the show, since the times I've attempted to watch battlestar galactica's pilot movie I've fell asleep in the same place.

Wish I could see vt-whats-his-face if he saw this.

6. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Meh, we don't even get SyFy channel so half the appeal is non-existent here. And I'm not going to "obtain" a copy of the show, since the times I've attempted to watch battlestar galactica's pilot movie I've fell asleep in the same place.

Wish I could see vt-whats-his-face if he saw this.
    A couple of things...

1) EZTV.

2) BSG's 'pilot' episodes were brilliant (did you mean the mini-series?) - or - did you mean the web-series about a 'pilot' (which was good considering the minuscule budget).

7. Post
    Just got a beta invite. Will give it a go, interested to see what the lag is like.

8. Post
    bump