1. Post
    I want these:

2. Post
    Think my next pair of boots will be Wolverine 1k's. Just had the heels replaced on a pair of Marc's boots after owning them for only 4 months. Buying cheap boots is absolutely not worth what you save.

3. Post
    Do it, you won't be disappointed.

4. Post
    Great Redwing Retailer, in of all places, Foxton, an hour north of Wellington.
    Pioneeroutfitters.co.nz

On the high way driving through, north/south.

They stock a good range of Redwing Work boots, Heritage and hiking/hunting, bought my 875 there two years ago and just ordered 8114 Iron Rangers .
    As they sell more, they stock more and prices reduce too, have seen prices drop $100 on some styles that they sell well, a hidden gem really, look them up, been going @ three years.
    Just a shame they are not in the city.

5. Post
    ^ Nice find! Wouldn't mind a pair of Redwings. I love my Brown 1k's to bits, however I'd be keen for a black pair of boots..

6. Post
    Faaark, if I knew they were around I would've definitely headed up there. Will keep them in mind for future.

7. Post
    Flask, how hard wearing are the soles on your boots?

8. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Flask, how hard wearing are the soles on your boots?
    Hey Ninjist. I've put half soles on my boots now, it's the done thing to do when it comes to 1k's. I didn't have them on to start with and walked in some water, I noticed it made the original soles kinda soft, which I'd think overtime would wear down pretty fast. They would last a very long time without half soles but I plan to keep my pair for years.

9. Post
    My dress shoes wear a hole in a couple weeks. At that point I get them patched and soled.

Granted the leather is probably a lot softer than the boots.
    I'm going to buy a pair of 1ks for self bday present next month. Will get em soled straight up to keep them great.

Tempe to get red wings aswell, hard to justify both .

10. Post
    Nice man, you'll love them.

If you're weighing up between 1k & redwings I would def go with 1k's.. I think they're a step above in quality/looks. But totally IMO With either pair I would chuck on a set of half soles, better tread/traction too.

The other option is the Alden's.. so hot.

11. Post
    Bumpage.... I want to join the 1k club then I saw the Monty's.......

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...=Wolverine&d=b

12. Post
    I'm gagging for some of the wakefield hotel custom ones, only $500 for custom made in Wairarapa!

13. Post
    ^ seen those in store and they look dope. I'm always dubious about expensive items from unknown sources though. Would be interested in hearing if anyone had any experience with them.

14. Post
    Just saw these on TM: http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing/me...-695914942.htm

Pretty good deal if they're your size.

15. Post
    exis wrote:
    ^ seen those in store and they look dope. I'm always dubious about expensive items from unknown sources though. Would be interested in hearing if anyone had any experience with them.
    Are they actually custom one-offs ? or is it just the 'name'.

16. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    Bumpage.... I want to join the 1k club then I saw the Monty's.......

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...=Wolverine&d=b
    Monts are Chinese made afaik - 1k club mate, do it.

@te_chris I also want a pair from wakefield.. His new site is mint! lastandloom.com

- - - Updated - - -

exis wrote:
    I have a friend who has a pair, they're very nice. Top quality.

17. Post
    SOLO wrote:
    Great Redwing Retailer, in of all places, Foxton, an hour north of Wellington.
    Pioneeroutfitters.co.nz

On the high way driving through, north/south.

They stock a good range of Redwing Work boots, Heritage and hiking/hunting, bought my 875 there two years ago and just ordered 8114 Iron Rangers .
    As they sell more, they stock more and prices reduce too, have seen prices drop $100 on some styles that they sell well, a hidden gem really, look them up, been going @ three years.
    Just a shame they are not in the city.
    Got any pics of your 875's? I may get a pair ^^

18. Post
    I like the pair and I think if the color could have been darker, the pair must have been more trendy.

19. Post
    Got myself a pair of the Iron Rangers 8111's while in Canada for about $350 nz. Great boots that get better looking by the day.

20. Post
    Wolverine 1000 Mile boots size 11.5 on tardme for only $160,

That's a steal for someone with larger feet!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing-fa...-775925776.htm

21. Post
    Monolith NZ wrote:
    Wolverine 1000 Mile boots size 11.5 on tardme for only $160,

That's a steal for someone with larger feet!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing-fa...-775925776.htm
    Nice think I might go for it if they don't get up too high. I'd probably prefer 11's but **** those are cheap.

pls nobody bid

22. Post
    Are you size 13US in standar shoes exis?

I had 11/11.5 wolverines - Could have gone for a 10 haha. Gave them to my bro who is size 13/14US in other brands

23. Post
    Huh I thought the standard with 1ks was 0.5-1 size down?

I'm usually 11.5/12. Do you reckon 11.5 would be clown shoes?

24. Post
    I've been scouring the net for a pair of these on the cheap for quite a while. The general consensus on reddit is size down 0.5-1. They could be a bit large on you, but you could always try an insole or just resell them? At least you would have an idea of what size to buy next time.

I missed out on getting a brand new pair in my size for only $200NZD shipped last week. I was furious.

25. Post
    Monolith NZ wrote:
    I've been scouring the net for a pair of these on the cheap for quite a while. The general consensus on reddit is size down 0.5-1. They could be a bit large on you, but you could always try an insole or just resell them? At least you would have an idea of what size to buy next time.

I missed out on getting a brand new pair in my size for only $200NZD shipped last week. I was furious.
    Yeah I was thinking I'd at least be able to cover costs. Seller seems to be in a rush at the mo. We'll see how the auction goes but seriously thinking about it.

Wasn't thinking I'd be able to justify a pair of 1K's/IR's anytime soon, so the opportunity is hard to resist.