1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    I hope they make a ridiculous amount of money from this tbh. That was awesome.

3. Post
    BlightedArt wrote:
    I hope they make a ridiculous amount of money from this tbh. That was awesome.
    +1!

4. Post
    I don't get it.. What exactly is this game

5. Post
    I NEED this.

6. Post
    Looks awesome and original! haha

7. Post
    Preordered.

8. Post
    It reminds me of EDF 2017, which is one of my favourite games. You don't need a huge variety enemies, quality testing, good animation, amazing graphics and sound design or decent dialogue to make a great game filled with memorable moments.

Such as your first flamethrower aka the burner(description: a tool used for welding, damage: negligible), the air tortoise(an auto tracking mini nuke that flies at 5km/h), the plasma launcher(unreloadable and arcing which killed me because it never mentioned the arc). All these weapons killed me for being stupid and unreliable, yet it brings a tear to my eye.

TL;DR: I love EDF because it's so bad it's good, FC3BD reminds me of it.

9. Post
    Except I doubt that the devs of Earth Defence Force set out to make a satirical, deliberately "bad" game. It's more likely a lack time, resources, care and translation quality.