1. Post
    1) What model to you have - 4s 64 GB
    2) What made you buy it instead of the alternatives - already purchased many apps, games and sound systems with the apple connections, if I change phone platform/OS I loose it all. (hopefully the new adapters work with the older apple connections)
    3) How long do you intend on keeping it - it does what I need currently, so im still happy with it.

my wife has the Iphone 5, and after seeing that, and many of the other phones on the market, I still prefer the Iphone 4/4s physical size and feel.
    the UI is still fast and responsive too

2. Post
    Just discovered iBooks and then thought why would I want to read books on a small screen and have to put on my reading glasses to read them. Then said "sheesh, I have to use reading glasses anyhow with normal books". I also found a few free books are available.

3. Post
    cooljojo wrote:
    Just discovered Battery Doctor Pro on Cydia and its awesome.
    This is a fantastic app.

4. Post
    Guess I'll contribute.

1)iPhone 4 16GB Black
    2)It's actually a hand me down from my wife. Smart phones didn't appeal to me until I got this phone, now I kinda get it.
    3)For the foreseeable future I guess it'll either die or I drop it. If I did upgrade it would be for a bigger and better screen probably android.

5. Post
    Iphone 4 and above can use IOS 7

6. Post
    1) iPhone 5 16GB
    2) It was given to me by work, I would have chosen an android device.
    3) 2 years from when I got it (December 2012)

7. Post
    1. Ipad Retina 4th gen wifi/3G 16gb

2. Didn't buy it, won it in a comp. would of got an Android tablet to complement the phone, but free is free and this is a great device very happy with it. Can't imagine me getting any current android tablet over this tbh.

3. Till it dies.

8. Post
    Anyone had trouble txting Australian numbers off their phone?

9. Post
    1) iPhone 5 32GB
    2) Performance of the entire system and beautiful design (hardware and software)
    3) Another year or two

10. Post
    Looking at getting an Apple TV one day, has anyone got one that they have used with their other i-device.

11. Post
    Hi, is anyone selling Genuine Apple 5 Earpods? The New version? I want to buy one for a good price? I don't want a fake one, just a genuine one. Thanks! I don't know where to post it so i'll post it on the iPhone forum.

12. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Looking at getting an Apple TV one day, has anyone got one that they have used with their other i-device.
    probably just keep on refreshing this webpage everyday
    http://store.apple.com/nz/product/FD...ished-apple-tv

13. Post
    1) iPhone 4 - 16gb

2) At the time, there was no other smartphone that was as kitted out and as sexy as the iPhone 4. Android just wasn't near as polished a iOS:4 was back then.

3) I hope to upgrade this year, to either a HTC One, iPhone 5s or a Nokia Lumia 1020.

14. Post
    1) iPhone 4 - 16GB aswell.
    2) Had an HTC Legend and lost it. Was starting a new job where I'd benefit having an iOS device, so my parents were kind enough to buy me one as a graduation gift.
    3) Until it stops working really. A smartphone is a smartphone so I don't really see the need to keep up to date all the time; still does more than I'd bargain a regular cellphone to do.

15. Post
    1. iPhone 4
    2. Had an Android before, everyone in family had viber and was important to make overseas calls so I switched. Viber then came out for Android but I stuck with this phone.
    3. It was until the phone just keels over but after years of use, I am just over iPhones for a variety of reasons. Have ordered an HTC One 64GB.

16. Post
    I've just been playing around with the iOS beta 4, mainly with panoramic wallpapers/lock screen. Does anyone know of a way to download panoramic images so that your phone recognizes it as a panoramic and not just a normal photo? it seems you can only take panoramic images and not download them...

17. Post
    How is it? Do you mind giving a small review?

18. Post
    1) iPhone 4s
    2) I got it for free because the earpiece wasn't working, easily fixed, again for free.
    3) Until the next gen of phones come out or I get sick of it and go back to my Lumia 800.

19. Post
    1) iPhone 5 16GB black
    2) only me..
    3) At least 1 years

20. Post
    1) Iphone 4s 64GB
    2) Easy syncing for me because I use Itunes for music and not too fussed about customization like android
    3) Used for almost a year but probably switching when a new Iphone comes out

21. Post
    iphone 5
    screen size
    until iphone 16 lol

22. Post
    -iPhone 4S 64GB.
    -Appealed more than the alternatives (straight from a crappy nokia to this).
    -Had it since release, probably keep it another year to two if I can help it.

23. Post
    iphone5 32gb

was offered it cheap from my friend, build quality more l33t than an s4

a long time

24. Post
    Chance of IOS7 tomorrow?

25. Post
    iOS 7.0.2 is now out.