1. Post
    Just seen the benchmarks for the xs and xs max that a12 is another step forward

2. Post
    Can't say I've noticed a difference either which way with my iPhone 7.

I want to impulse buy an iPhone Xs but I know that's a silly thing to do.. or is it? :S

3. Post
    I can't notice a speed difference on my X with iOS12, but definitely notice a massive difference in battery life!

4. Post
    mmd wrote:
    I can't notice a speed difference on my X with iOS12, but definitely notice a massive difference in battery life!
    I assume it’s better?

5. Post
    Speed wise my iPhone 7 Plus is just as fast as my new XS Max, iOS 12 is the tits!

6. Post
    Do you need to buy the 12w or 30w adapter for fast charging

7. Post
    Both will charge faster than the stock charger, but the 30w charger is the fastest charger you can get

8. Post
    Sweet **** that makes it like 150 for adapter and 2m cable

9. Post
    If you were wondering about the exact technical details of the new OLED display: http://www.displaymate.com/iPhoneXS_ShootOut_1s.htm

if all you want a tl:dr - the OLED display in the X line is amazing

10. Post
    I hate my iPhone so much, so so much. But finally, this makes it slightly more tolerable:

11. Post
    I'd also be filled with hate if I had to drive that

12. Post
    Measuring tape feature on new IOS update is so dang useful.

13. Post
    You could just got on from the App Store anyway

14. Post
    You guys using cases on the xs/xs max

15. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Measuring tape feature on new IOS update is so dang useful.
    Seems good for smaller stuff, but have found it to be wildly inaccurate for larger things. Like you measure the same thing 3 times and get 3 different results.

16. Post
    The measurement app on my Iphone 6 comes and goes as it pleases

its never worked but I still get exited

17. Post
    Works fine on the X, does it only work on models with cameras that can detect depth?

18. Post
    Works fine on my XS Max and just tested on a SE, no problems

19. Post
    Had my iPhone XR for just over a week, it fell out of my pocket yesterday and now i have two scuffs marks on the display, FML.

20. Post
    Tempted to get rid of my 8+ for the XR. Never really clicked with the 8+ as find it just that little too big to be comfy. I never dropped phones before this but I drop my 8+ every few days.

21. Post
    i would switch to the iphone if they let me place my icons..

22. Post
    ilikepie2 wrote:
    Just seen the benchmarks for the xs and xs max that a12 is another step forward
    Every New Gen SOC will be a step forward...

23. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    Work forcing me to get the iPhone 8. Back on the losing team against my will.
    And they've upgraded me to an XR. Can't win.

24. Post
    why can't you use your own phone, most corporates now do that, if you have a capable phone you can use your own, as long as it can run all the company's required apps

25. Post
    Does anyone here work for apple? We are dealing with the WORST customer service I have ever experienced.

Someone stole my brothers iPhone 8+ and got his AppleID locked, we are trying to reset the password so we can access the Wheres my iPhone app.

We waited 24 hours just to be told, yeahnah it will reset in January 28th (**** off)

He was told to go back to carrier and get his original number put into a different device. So we did that... he has his ORIGINAL EMAIL and ORIGINAL NUMBER and these idiots still wont reset his AppleId password

If they would just reset the damn thing we could ****ing track the stolen phone but they are being such a pain in the ass