1. Post
    i have experienced the stand down for password recovery a couple of times with staff at my work, it is even worse for the user if they have multiple devices on the account shared across family members when trying to recover the account. Gives me a chuckle when in desperation the apple fan cant wait and creates new accounts and spends days calling me for support as they discover apps and other accounts/MFA all need to be set up again and it impacting on their billing, end result faith in apple eroded and credentials written down in a notebook.

2. Post
    Apple could not make it more simple https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...glitch-privacy

3. Post
    i got two missed facetimes from Canada earlier today, They wouldn't have heard anything other than netflix but its still creepy AF.

4. Post
    Want rid of my 8+ as its too big but canít afford the XS. Iím heading to the US for work next week and can pickup a refurb 256gb X for $1200 NZD so the same price as they go 2nd hand on trademe.

Pretty sure the unlocked us iPhones are all good in NZ yeah?

5. Post
    I picked up an iPhone 8+ case that has a magnetic function that allows you to remove the phone plastic case from the leather wallet, but strong enough to keep the phone in it during normal use.

6. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    I picked up an iPhone 8+ case that has a magnetic function that allows you to remove the phone plastic case from the leather wallet, but strong enough to keep the phone in it during normal use.
    Deets?

7. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Deets?
    I got it from https://www.omnitech.co.nz/ in dressmart

Similar to this one - https://store.omnitech.co.nz/brands/...-7-plus-8-plus

8. Post
    Does anyone have any tools to export sms's messages?
    Everyone recommends an app that seems to have been scrubbed form the net

9. Post
    Puk wrote:
    Want rid of my 8+ as its too big but can’t afford the XS. I’m heading to the US for work next week and can pickup a refurb 256gb X for $1200 NZD so the same price as they go 2nd hand on trademe.

Pretty sure the unlocked us iPhones are all good in NZ yeah?
    I went from 7+ to X to XSMax.

The step from 7+ to X is not too bad, but I did miss the screen real estate to start with.

XSMax is a huge phone, and I think I will go smaller next time around, however that is going to be the 2020 iPhone as I have been upgrading my PC this year so will not have enough pocket money for a new phone this year.

10. Post
    Ordered a XS today. Have dropped my 8+ too many times that I never did with any other phone so giving up before I break it.

Really liked the price and features of the XR but not much smaller than the 8+.

11. Post
    Ordered an 11 Pro max on Saturday morning not sure it’s worth it from an xs max but yolo. That green is so sick.

12. Post
    what would you pick?
    used/near new iphone xs for $1000~1200 or the new iphone 11 not pro for $1200~1300 (overseas price)?

13. Post
    iPhone 11 and 11 Pro are $250 off this weekend at the ASB showgrounds, Noel Leeming