1. Post
    georgehill12 wrote:
    Is there any way to view android text message on Windows 10 PC?
    Unless your Android SMS is on your computer,otherwise you need to transfer them (That would be much too complicated for you).
    There is an all-in-one (transfer + viewing) program that can do this on computer: https://www.tunesbro.com/view-androi...-computer.html
    Last edited by patrick34; 11th June 2019 at 7:24 pm.

2. Post
    patrick34 wrote:
    Unless your Android SMS is on your computer,you are able to veiw them on Windows 10 PC,do you know how to move them to your computer?
    SMS Backup+ will archive them to your Gmail account

3. Post
    georgehill12 wrote:
    Is there any way to view android text message on Windows 10 PC?
    its built into windows 10

4. Post
    Purchased a Nokia 7 Plus the other week.
    Loving how fast it all is - that is coming from one of those $40 Vodafone POS though.
    One worrying thing is that after coming out of "sleep" the bottom buttons will not work unless I restart the phone.
    Has happened twice in the last few days and hopefully it isn't an ongoing issue.

5. Post
    Recently abandoned iPhone here and was dead set on one of the big flagship phones but am starting to come round to the idea of going for something different. Had glanced at the Pixel 3a which I can pick up for around $700. A bit TLDR with scrolling back pages so here's a fresh one - recommend me a mid level Android phone! TIA

6. Post
    Jimmie wrote:
    Recently abandoned iPhone here and was dead set on one of the big flagship phones but am starting to come round to the idea of going for something different. Had glanced at the Pixel 3a which I can pick up for around $700. A bit TLDR with scrolling back pages so here's a fresh one - recommend me a mid level Android phone! TIA
    We're starting to get Samsung A70's as work phones and they look pretty solid. Maybe keep an eye out for a deal.

7. Post
    What launchers do most here use?

8. Post
    I use Evie.

9. Post
    Nova here.

10. Post
    Lawnchair v2

11. Post
    Evie.

12. Post
    Nova.

13. Post
    Nova here

14. Post
    Stock Google.

15. Post
    Nova

16. Post
    I prefer Nova also.

17. Post
    Nova

18. Post
    I guess ya'll not on custom roms?

19. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I guess ya'll not on custom roms?
    What does that have to do with anything? I've always used Evie/Nova on different roms.

20. Post
    anyone used and tested a A70 or A50? need to get a large screen for the olds and they seem to fit the bill if a bit on the Samsung price bunt.

21. Post
    So I have been an iSheep for a while now and have decided to become a Robot.

I have read that you can load an app onto the S10 and it will load your iCloud backup to Android.

Has anyone used this, and how was it? Also for those who have changed over from a late model iPhone (XS Max for me) how did you find the S10 in comparison, the last Samsung I played with was the S3 and it was laggy and horrible compared to my iPhone at the time.

22. Post
    ludez wrote:
    What launchers do most here use?
    I just buy phones that run stock or something close to it