(9 votes)
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 4897

1. Post
    White theme on Insider Ring is.. interesting

2. Post
    Looks very 1995ish

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

3. Post
    some mad competitor trying to ddos my product launch, not 1 second of down time

4. Post
    ^Nice, they're jelly

5. Post

6. Post
    only 1 month more of inbox.google.com before i have to switch to using gmail.com

7. Post
    Yep, killed Allo the other day too :/

8. Post
    kiwijunglist wrote:
    only 1 month more of inbox.google.com before i have to switch to using gmail.com

I made the move when they released the new Gmail app a month or so ago. It's not as good but it's liveable.

9. Post
    How do you find it? Looks good to me.

10. Post
    Doesn't work.

11. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Doesn't work.
    What happens when you try to use it? ��

12. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    What happens when you try to use it? ��
    Installed, turned on, went to stuff.co.nz and was hammered by ads. Uninstalled.

Plus running some random VPN for all my most personal details which I had to side load doesn't make me feel good.

13. Post
    Privoxy wrote:

Plus running some random VPN for all my most personal details which I had to side load doesn't make me feel good.
    The latter is why I immediately ditched it, **** using some rando vpn

14. Post
    Privoxy wrote:

Using Firefox's mobile browser with uBlock Origin and I get no ads, if that helps.

15. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Using Firefox's mobile browser with uBlock Origin and I get no ads, if that helps.
    It doesn't become chrome is the only browser.

16. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    It doesn't become chrome is the only browser.
    What makes you say that? I've had no issues and you can actually use add-ons with it.

17. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    The latter is why I immediately ditched it, **** using some rando vpn
    It's not a VPN service.

krashersmasher wrote:
    How do you find it? Looks good to me.
    So far so good. You need to customize the lists as I found the default one overly aggressive e.g. no Facebook Messenger

Privoxy wrote:
    Doesn't work.
    It does.

18. Post
    used ublock origin with both firefox and chrome, no issues with ads here, blocks Youtube , gmail , instagram etc ads with no issues.

19. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    It's not a VPN service.

So far so good. You need to customize the lists as I found the default one overly aggressive e.g. no Facebook Messenger

It does.
    If it's not just a VPN wrapper, why does it connect me to a VPN and pass all my daa through it?

20. Post
    Just a heads up, some of those VPN clients end up using your end as a proxy for other users.

21. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    If it's not just a VPN wrapper, why does it connect me to a VPN and pass all my daa through it?
    you're a dev, have a look and see what it does - it's open source.

the VPN interface is workaround so it can work without root, it's not actually sending your data to a third party.

22. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    you're a dev, have a look and see what it does - it's open source.

the VPN interface is workaround so it can work without root, it's not actually sending your data to a third party.
    I'm actually a technology consultant these days

I honestly don't care enough to look into it anymore than the 15 seconds I had it installed.

23. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    It's not a VPN service.
    It's not even subtle about being a VPN:

Privoxy wrote:
    Exactly.

24. Post
    ^

25. Post
    ****ing newbs