TNA/WWE/Wrestling Thread Attempt 2, RIP 1st Thread

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3258

1. Post
    Going to the Progress show this weekend to watch the Kiwi Buzz saw Travis Banks defend his title. Going to mark the **** out.

Used to love watching him in IPW.

2. Post
    Buy his new t shirt. Its disgustingly awesome

3. Post
    SoAndSo wrote:
    Buy his new t shirt. Its disgustingly awesome
    The kick out at one shirt? It's pretty rad.

I wanted the buzzsaw one but it's sold out. If he's got torn at the show I'll get one of those.

4. Post
    Got that kick out at one shirt, good times being the only person in the section cheering Trav as he stormed off with the belt.

5. Post
    Yeah the kick out at one shirt. Awesome mate I'm jelly. Walter is a unit

6. Post
    I haven't watched WWE in ages but this ongoing Street Fighter V rivalry between Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega came to an entertaining head at E3:

https://www.facebook.com/streetfight...reet%20fighter

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    I haven't watched WWE in ages but this ongoing Street Fighter V rivalry between Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega came to an entertaining head at E3:

https://www.facebook.com/streetfight...reet%20fighter
    2018 is weird. The elite v the new day in a street fighter tournament. And the wwe literally acknowledging them on a wwe website, and a wwe video. They literally said iwgp champion Kenny Omega... I love it.

8. Post
    Got tickets to the UK Championship, heart is going to melt seeing HBK.

9. Post
    **** it's crazy how many people have Bullet Club shit. It's everywhere.

Met Nigel Mcguinness super nice dude.
    Last edited by DOGZILLA; 20th June 2018 at 10:07 am.

10. Post
    Watched 10 minutes of Smackdown on Maori TV last night. Was awesome seeing Samoa Joe & AJ Styles in the limelight since I was big fan of them when they were with TNA. Actually got me slightly interested in watching wrestling again lol.

11. Post
    It sucks. It is cool all the indy darlings that have made it but it sucks.

If you're in the mood watch a NJPW PPV and get your mind blown.

12. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    It sucks. It is cool all the indy darlings that have made it but it sucks.

If you're in the mood watch a NJPW PPV and get your mind blown.
    To some extent. The G1 this year was pretty shit imo due to all of the Tongan faction nonsense but yes on the whole the work is about 5 levels above WWE right now.

13. Post
    I thought Takeover was fantastic as usual with the Tag match between Undisputed Era and Mustache Mountain being the standout. Kyle O Reily is bae.

Summerslam wasn't as bad as expected either. Rollins / Ziggler, and Styles / Joe were great matches. Hell I even enjoyed the squash matches to some extent. Only real stinker on the main card was the main event, but that was to be expected.

14. Post
    Anyone else watch All In? Just finished it, so good.

15. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    Anyone else watch All In? Just finished it, so good.
    Fast forwarded most of it.

16. Post
    I don't really know what you were expecting from it if you felt the need to fast forward most of it.

17. Post
    DOGZILLA wrote:
    I don't really know what you were expecting from it if you felt the need to fast forward most of it.
    Maybe I felt it was a bit long. I went back after and put sometime in.
    Cody vs Nick was a chore to watch, was like something jinder and orton would put on. end pop was great.
    Omega vs Pentagon was fun and liked the ending.
    FA match I did not like but that's to be given with a actor wrestling
    The penis thing was embarrassing.
    One match I was wanting to watch was cut short (main event)
    the Japanese guy vs Marty was overall to long.

18. Post
    I do agree about the early parts of the Cody match.

Scurll said his match only went one minute over.

19. Post
    Marty v okada was the scape goat for the show running over, but it was a combination of all the matches running too long plus rey not being ready, the joey Ryan cock segment and m dogg v MJF

20. Post
    Why am I just not excited about Rhonda Rousey.
    She's being marketed wrong.

Rowdy is just a terrible word to describe her.

21. Post
    She’s as dull as a rock that’s the problem she has no personality, the best acts in wwe have had personality in spades

22. Post
    She is alright considering she is pretty green and in the main event/spot light for the women.

23. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    She is alright considering she is pretty green and in the main event/spot light for the women.
    Yeah, I bet she thought she could just ride in on the back of her fame in the UFC.
    She needs to come up with her own persona, I reckon she'd do better as a heel and tear shit up.
    Play kind of that CM PUnk style, take the belt and do nothing with it. interfere in random matches.

24. Post
    Ronda did a pretty good promo with the bellas this past raw. She ripped into them which was luls.

25. Post
    So of all the things to expect from RAW today, Roman retiring due to Leukemia was definitely not one of them :/ As much as I feel his handling has made WWE hard to watch over the years, I really felt for him during that promo. If he comes back he's never going to be booed again.

That aside, I am more interested in WWE going forward now that circumstances have finally forced WWE to change trajectory away from Reigns.

Edit: HOLY SHIT
    Spoiler: