TNA/WWE/Wrestling Thread Attempt 2, RIP 1st Thread

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post
    The speculation is they'll eventually turn the Shield face.

Wyatt family will begin feuding with Usos, then PTP, Tonnes of Funk, then whatever other teams they have until The Shield turns face or loses their titles.

Can't believe how loud the crowd was for Bryan, hopefully its the wake-up call that Creative needs to keep his momentum going.

I like where pretty much all of Raw is heading except for Cena Vs Snoreback.

Also, Im calling Punk not appearing at Payback. Someone will take his place, originally I thought Axel would but sadly due to Fandangos concussion he's now in the IC title match.

2. Post
    Would they dare do that is Chicago? Then force them to sit through THREE Cena matches? Hahaha! I'd give up a third Jericho/Punk match just to watch the crowd tear that ****ing place down!

3. Post
    The crowd has been nuclear for Bryan for as long as i can remember. Cena wishes he could draw that kind of reaction.

4. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    The crowd has been nuclear for Bryan for as long as i can remember. Cena wishes he could draw that kind of reaction.
    It died down, it was still there but its only just started erupting again.

I think its more because they want him as a singles competitor. He has without a doubt the largest pops for his moves than any other superstar in recent memory.

5. Post
    jedisoup! wrote:
    Would they dare do that is Chicago?
    This.

If it was any other city, maybe. But Chicago? He'll be there.

6. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    Also, Im calling Punk not appearing at Payback. Someone will take his place, originally I thought Axel would but sadly due to Fandangos concussion he's now in the IC title match.
    If they did that then they're going to lose a lot of WWE fans after Payback.

7. Post
    It could be Brock Lesnar of all people as hes one of Heymans clients.

Its highly likely Punk will appear but Im calling a no-show just so I can say, called it :P

8. Post
    spoiler wrote:

The streak has ended for The Shield on Smackdown

9. Post
    SUPERDUPERNAY wrote:
    spoiler wrote:

The streak has ended for The Shield on Smackdown
    Wow!

10. Post
    Why can i see that spoiler in black txt

11. Post

12. Post
    Watching Payback.

Spoiler:

13. Post

14. Post
    Bland PPV was bland. Predictable outcomes except for one.

This whole PPV just seemed weird, or off. Something just didnt seem right with half of the matches or the endings to them.

Mainly Y2J Vs Punk and Ziggler Vs Del Rio.

Probably the worst PPV I've watched in quite a long time

Can't wait for Money in the Bank to make up for it.

15. Post
    My feels @ the end of ziggler/del rio T_T

16. Post
    Ziggler lost the title, yes. But did you guys not appreciate the double-turn?

He's going to be the hard-done-by babyface chasing the ruthless heel champion. Something that's well overdue tbh.

17. Post
    I dont mind Ziggler losing but turning him face isn't the best idea.

Bryan has soo much going for him right now and with Punk rumored to turn, we need more stand out heels.

Also Del Rio is boring as a face so he should never have turned anyway.

I'm still curious to who the Wyatt Family will go after as their first major push. (I know theyll take out the trash jobbers for awhile, but who else can feud with them without turning the Shield face)

18. Post
    rybacks back driven into the back of an ambulance

19. Post
    i liked the bit where u could clearly see that the top bit he was slammed through was made of paper

definitely appreciated the double turn. AJ genuinely looked distraught It's like she felt what i was feeling, guy works his ass off to get to where he is, only for a fking injury to derail his momentum and force him to drop title.

At least now he can take a break to recover fully, and then come back with a vengeance @ summerslam or something. In the meantime del rio can get some traction as an entitled champ that pretends he's loved by everyone, or maybe thats too close to cena's gimmick ?

Where do the shield go from here? feud with teh wyatts? maybe another team?

In Punks match, he was playing up the lack of confidence angle perfectly. His moves weren't as crisp as usual, on purpose i think. And the little things he did, like the lack of elevation on the double axe-handle from top rope, or the fact that he had to be convinced to try GTS one more time by the crowd, and how he pretended to be tired/weak/out of breath for most of it and how he took ages to think of what he was going to do next was very well done imo.

Question is, where does he go next. Does Heyman betray him saying that he doesn't have what it takes and axel will take his spot as the "best in the world"? Does he try to take on the shield with d bryan or something, trying to prove he has what it takes? Somehow i don't think Jericho is done with him, and I anticipate some heel shenanigans from jericho. WWE is lacking credible heels atm, and jericho could be it. Difficult though, people fking love the guy.

Now that Ryback's done and dusted, he can go back to destroying jobbers or something for a while. Where does Cena go? Think he needs to be fed to the shield again, they could be all like "we want that title too yo." Of course he won't lose the title, but the shield should dominate every match they have with him, im ok with DQ finishes. Cena can recruit randoms with no storylines atm to help him along the way.

How's this, Cena's getting beaten every week while teaming with the Ortons and the Big shows and the Kanes and the Sheamus'. Before a ppv Shield are taunting Cena saying he has no one left that would help him out. Just before beat down commences, cue Cult of Personality! and here's Punk. 2 v 3, sheild still got dis, cue Flight of the Valkyries... Bryans here. Teddy long (lol) comes out to make it official. "3 man tag team match at ppv playa!"

Shield loses after a 30+ minute match (bryan gets pin). Then as the faces are in the ring, Punk and Bryan both eying up Cena's belt . Can have a moment like the belt may be lying on the mat, and all 3 bend to pick it up at the same time. All 3 are holding on to it, and no one wants to let it go. Nek minit, 3 way Brawl! /cut to black. Now you got your Summerslam triple threat with Bryan to win the big one, then feud with cena/punk. Punk wins the Rumble to finally believe he still can be the best in the world, making up for his losing streak since beating Shield. Sets up Punk / Bryan for WM.

hmm, think i may have gotten carried away a bit there :S

20. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    I dont mind Ziggler losing but turning him face isn't the best idea.
    Not sure if serious?

He consistently gets massive babyface pops and the crowd love him. He's babyface as ****.

21. Post
    Ziggler needs to stay heel - but he needs to do a lot more to become a better heel

22. Post
    What the? I LOVED Payback. It felt different from the shitty product that has been produced as of late. Only result I hated was Ziggles loosing of course, and I don't care what happens in a Cena match.

23. Post
    For some reason, the look of that PPV seemed like if it was WCW in 2001 O_o

24. Post
    TonTo wrote:
    Not sure if serious?

He consistently gets massive babyface pops and the crowd love him. He's babyface as ****.
    I'm serious.

His promos are better as a Heel, the showoff persona is better as a Heel. His group works better as Heels.

I'm not saying a face turn wont work, I'm saying Ziggler is better as a Hell in terms of overall personality.

I'll still cheer for him regardless.

Payback to me got a 4/10. It just seemed off, weird, boring. Not sure what it was but even the Chicago crowd didn't make it work. Best PPV of the year so far has to be Extreme Rules imo.

25. Post
    Ziggler could be a great face if he kept his cocky persona. But we all know that faces aren't allowed to have personalities anymore. Unless you're my main man D Bry.

Brian and the Shield have been propping up WWE for months now. SO gud.