TNA/WWE/Wrestling Thread Attempt 2, RIP 1st Thread

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
(2 votes)
Page 1 of 131 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post

Wrestling thread?

Where did the wrestling thread go? It's PPV day!

2. Post
    real injuries there?

3. Post
    well i thought that was ****ing brilliant, lesnar ftw

4. Post
    must have been pwned in the forum fail

5. Post
    You could have re-created with a better name?

6. Post
    Ryback match was a cop-out

7. Post
    ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

8. Post
    Shield matches were awesome. Ryback / Cena wasn't terrible. Trips/bork was boring. Jericho/Fandango was alright. I wish they would drop Summer Raye and used the brunette who is actually hot and can also actually dance.

9. Post
    I fell out of my chair laughing when Mcguillicutty walked out.

10. Post
    I thought the cage match was mean lol but thats probably because I like a brawl more than technical wrestling

11. Post
    #believeintheshield

12. Post
    triple h deserves an oscar

13. Post
    Can Triple H retire now please.

Also, I dont care about Super Cena, we all know he'll be back in time for Payback and will win it like he's never been injured all along.

Atleast The Shield are the champs, about time.

Hoping McGillicuty/Curtis Axel gets a decent push as he does deserve it. Still eagerly awaiting The Wyatt Family.

14. Post
    They should have let Axel get in a shot before they faded to black tbh. Trips should have put him over a bit more.

In saying that, i have no idea what these people see in Axel, he always struck me as bland.

15. Post
    He has potential but I dont think he's on the same level as Lesnar, Punk etc.

It woudlve been better to have Wyatt, RVD or even Orton as the person. RVD could've made his surprise return that most people are expecting or Orton could have shocked everyone by joining forces with Heyman or Wyatt who is amazing in NXT (Yes im a fanboy of his) could of had a much stronger debut.

Hell even Ryback would've made sense. Oh well, WWE Logic.

16. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    ...could of had a much stronger debut.
    Could have had.

17. Post
    RVD might be a heyman guy, but his time is over, no sense bringing him out as the next big thing. Dude's matches are all exactly the same. Orton works best as the loner heel, Wyatt doesn't need a spokesman, his mic skills are awesome on his own. Plus i really want the to bring the Wyatt family up with him.

18. Post
    Good points all around.

The question is where will he start? Surely not in the main event picture and with Heels holding most of the belts they can't exactly put him in feuds against them.

I'm guessing we're going to see a few weeks of squashes then a Kofi Kingston match.

19. Post
    I didn't see RAW, but maybe I should have?

http://i.minus.com/ibhbLoFgQPJu.gif

20. Post
    TonTo wrote:
    I didn't see RAW, but maybe I should have?

http://i.minus.com/ibhbLoFgQPJu.gif
    Layla is a serial groper, I've been following the case very closely for many months.

She even brags about it!

https://twitter.com/mslayel/status/336671193371406337

For now I will continue to study my investigations very thoroughly.

21. Post
    have to say heel ryback is growing on me

22. Post
    He's so bad, he almost comes around to good again. I hope tossing people in ambulences becomes his new gimmick.

23. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    He's so bad, he almost comes around to good again. I hope tossing people in ambulences becomes his new gimmick.

I want to see him vs Brock Lesnar in an ambulance match at next year's Wrestlemania (assuming The Rock retires from WWE this year)

24. Post

actual lol from me

25. Post
    So over Fandingo now