Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last
Results 1 to 25 of 166

  1. Post
    #1

    Is there any semi-decent way not to fulfill a trademe deal?

    Long story short, a $1 reserve of mine went way below expectation (as well as what it is worth). How can I pull off without looking like a total jerk.
    I know it's a cheap thing to ask but, here we go.
    inb4 10 pages of cruel jokes.

  2. Post
    #2
    Chieftains gonna chief.

  3. Post
    #3
    what is it, how much are we talking about?

  4. Post
    #4
    Say you went to use it/test it and it didn't work or was broken

  5. Post
    #5
    You took the risk and now you're trying to shirk responsibility. Coward!

  6. Post
    #6
    Ah, the $1 reserve backfire.

    l2fakebid.

  7. Post
    #7
    werewolves? wrote:
    Say you went to use it/test it and it didn't work or was broken
    That's pretty good.

  8. Post
    #8
    Needed a mate/family member to monitor it and fake bid.

    Just withdraw it, get a negative feedback, the world will keep turning.

  9. Post
    #9
    stop being a ****wit, $1 reserves are for exactly that, theres another user on here that does that shit all the time and its infuriating, dont put it up for $1 reserve if youre not prepared for it to go for $1

  10. Post
    #10
    St4lk3r wrote:
    stop being a ****wit, $1 reserves are for exactly that, theres another user on here that does that shit all the time and its infuriating, dont put it up for $1 reserve if youre not prepared for it to go for $1
    Pretty much. OP doesn't understand that this is exactly what reserves are for.

  11. Post
    #11
    syryanyang wrote:
    Long story short, a $1 reserve of mine went way below expectation (as well as what it is worth). How can I pull off without looking like a total jerk.
    I know it's a cheap thing to ask but, here we go.
    inb4 10 pages of cruel jokes.
    Don't be a dickhead.

  12. Post
    #12
    And here's me, sending my item which sold for a few hundred below expected price and feeling bad just because i sent it off a day late.

    Sheeeesh OP.

  13. Post
    #13
    Take the :mad: like a real man!

  14. Post
    #14
    Just sold my printer/scanner for a dollar. TM took 50c fee.

  15. Post
    #15
    Don't be a ****, send it.
    Also don't be a hold out, give us details.

    Thanks OP!

  16. Post
    #16
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Pro...member=3637717

    You wouldn't want a red face now would you

  17. Post
    #17
    Blacklist!

  18. Post
    #18

  19. Post
    #19
    19 trades, wow, really getting on the trademe wagon

  20. Post
    #20
    I am about to send him the thing. I asked for semi-decent ways, so I'm not gonna lie or anything.

  21. Post
    #21
    You still havent said what it is, and how much of a hit you are taking on it

  22. Post
    #22
    You're going to court son.

  23. Post
    #23

  24. Post
    #24

  25. Post
    #25
    It's not that much, probably a hundred or something.
    I could've just said it's broken or stolen if I wanna play dirty. That's not what I asked for.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last