Battlefield 4 ....

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
(4 votes)
Results 5,026 to 5,039 of 5039

1. Post
    Had a jam on this last night for the first time in so long I can't remember. Still quite a lot of people playing. Was really fun.

It's such a shame EA have killed the franchise with BF1 and BF5...

2. Post
    This is what I saw when I booted up last night. So glad I spent all that money on BF1...

Name:  00efa4fe-60d1-42ad-bfac-7c308cbd6a2e.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  132.3 KB

3. Post
    Just had a look, BF1+5 = half my BF4 time played. Which is about double your BF4 playtime, get back out their soldier, you have work to do.

4. Post
    I have somewhere around 300 hours in every BF game up till BF1 and BF5. The latter of which I ended up paying two months for on Origin and hardly touched after the beta.

5. Post
    Haha the deal I have with the mrs is I play on tuesday and friday nights so getting the hours up aint that easy!

6. Post
    I think I did 2500hrs on bf2 and everything pales in comparison after that...bf5 and firestorm have been a disappointment though.

7. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Had a jam on this last night for the first time in so long I can't remember. Still quite a lot of people playing. Was really fun.

It's such a shame EA have killed the franchise with BF1 and BF5...
    Geez I remember playing bf4 with you heaps. That was yonks ago. They need to redo bf4 and bring it back

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Geez I remember playing bf4 with you heaps. That was yonks ago. They need to redo bf4 and bring it back
    They are, it's called COD modern warfare

9. Post
    ^I'm hoping that can bring back the nostalgia from 12 years ago - but I've learnt to just be disappointed.

10. Post
    Yeah nobody should be holding their breath. The early MP footage is looking good though

11. Post
    Hmm 980 odd hours in bf4, 1005 in bf1 and 196 in bfv for me. If bf4 hadnt been a dumpster fire for the first few months after launch it would have been higher.
    I wanted so much to like bfv as bf1942 was my bae back in the day but I've realised I hated about 90% of my time playing it so went back to bf1 a few months ago. Was really hoping they would have combined some of the good aspects of all the games for bfv but they seem to have managed to pull all the worst things from all the games to make a massive turd and have done next to nothing to make it better.

New cod is looking oddly tempting as some modern would be nice but I'm defo holding out for launch to see how it actually pans out.

12. Post
    Yeah I rage uninstalled BFV tonight. Might come back if they manage to fix it somehow.

I'm ready to jump onto COD once released.

13. Post
    Had a good sesh night night. Those moments that can only happen in BF, so good. Sniping pilots, C4'ing tanks, taking tags

14. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Had a good sesh night night. Those moments that can only happen in BF, so good. Sniping pilots, C4'ing tanks, taking tags
    Man I have to reinstall this again, I remember being a colossul douche on the desert/mountain map swipping tags off the snipers.

mac-one-oh wrote:
    Haha the deal I have with the mrs is I play on tuesday and friday nights so getting the hours up aint that easy!
    LOL I have 'boys night' on Sunday and Thursday. Sneak in a Saturday night if she's fb yakking to her sister.