1. Post
    jords wrote:
    How do I go about getting a avatar on psn and using it on my ps4. Wanna use a sephiroth avatar.
    You can buy em, but what's cheaper is just open the app on your phone, click your avatar, click edit profile, click change profile picture and just grab a sephiroth picture.

2. Post
    drunk_monk wrote:
    You can buy em, but what's cheaper is just open the app on your phone, click your avatar, click edit profile, click change profile picture and just grab a sephiroth picture.
    Visible by people who name request me no? Isn't that profile pic?

3. Post
    jords wrote:
    Yer pretty sure that's how it works. I got the Sephiroth Avatar on PSN, as for people who got name request with me, they see a armored up Chocobo. Wish they just allowed custom avatars for the main one

4. Post
    jords wrote:
    Oh I didn't know that, I don't know where to change my avatar then because I only see my profile pic.

5. Post
    How do I delete notifications? Not the ones under new but the ones with the speech bubble with the i, I have some that have been there for ages and I got no idea how to clear them.

6. Post
    Go to Notifications -> Options -> Mark as read? Not sure, I'm not in front of mine at the mo.

7. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Go to Notifications -> Options -> Mark as read? Not sure, I'm not in front of mine at the mo.
    That's for new notifications, this is a weird separate thing.

8. Post
    True, should have read your Q better ^_^ Not sure, I'll have a geez later.

9. Post
    Anyone able to help me out?

Just bought a ps4 for my partners son. I have one and now he has one. Is there any way he can have my ps+ on his ps4 as well as me using it on my one. I've seen a bunch of conflicting answers on quite a few forums so just seeing if anyone has any idea.

10. Post
    You mean use them at the same time? If so no, only one account can be a primary account on a ps4

11. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Anyone able to help me out?

Just bought a ps4 for my partners son. I have one and now he has one. Is there any way he can have my ps+ on his ps4 as well as me using it on my one. I've seen a bunch of conflicting answers on quite a few forums so just seeing if anyone has any idea.
    So long as you don't mind having to be signed into PSN to play your digital games. Sign into your account on his PS4 & make it your primary PS4 (disable it on your PS4 first if its activated), download any digital titles he may enjoy then sign out. Create an account for him, he'll be able to play online & play your digital titles even vs each other on your digital titles / PS+ games.

12. Post

The new PS4?

Hello, thank you for doing this I'm sure this has helped many but my question is could you do a similar thing but with the PS4 that is coming soon. the new one.
    -Thank you Rivals

13. Post
    The_Rivals14 wrote:
    Hello, thank you for doing this I'm sure this has helped many but my question is could you do a similar thing but with the PS4 that is coming soon. the new one.
    -Thank you Rivals
    It's the same, so what's the point?

14. Post
    If another user is using my PS4 as their primary, can they make in game purchases such as COD points, from my wallet? And if so... how would I know that they have done that?

15. Post
    Yes, they can, provided they know your psn password. You can check your transaction list, and also you get emailed when there is a purchase

16. Post
    Because my console is their primary... then would Playstation have that transaction as coming from my console, even if it actually wasn't from my console?. My situation is this... a number of transactions have been made over the last week from my wallet to buy COD points (about 400,000 points). My son, mainly uses our PS4, so I assumed he had made the purchases. He states that he has not, and he doesn't have any COD points at all. 2 of his friends are listed as users on our PS4. I am wondering if I can find out (get proof) if either of those users could have our PS4 as their primary, and therefore purchase the COD points for themselves (without asking them - wanted to have some proof before asking/accusing). Yep... I'm a naive parent for allowing this to happen, but anyway passwords are now changed, and wallet is now unaccessible.
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Yes, they can, provided they know your psn password. You can check your transaction list, and also you get emailed when there is a purchase

17. Post
    Hey Moppy, I don't think it's possible to find out if they have your console as a Primary account on theirs. But afaik, you can only activate one as your main console. If you download PSN games on your other system, you can only use it when you are signed in to PSN.

On PS4, one PS4 is your primary PS4. On this system, you (and all other users of the system) can play anything you've downloaded, with no limitations. Other users of the system can also play online if you're subscribed to Plus.

On the other PS4, you can still download and use your stuff but only when you're signed into PSN, meaning that others can't use it without your PSN account being signed in.

18. Post
    Is there a way to get money out of your psn wallet? Google says no but wondering if anyones managed it here.

19. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Is there a way to get money out of your psn wallet? Google says no but wondering if anyones managed it here.
    Nope

20. Post
    Hey guys,

Just picked up my new PS4 Pro today - easy question.

When I sign up to PS Plus should I use the US or NZ store? Advantages? Disadvantages (if any)? And can I use the 14day trial on both (or will I get stuck on the US store without a US card?)

Thanks.

21. Post
    Raziel wrote:
    Hey guys,

Just picked up my new PS4 Pro today - easy question.

When I sign up to PS Plus should I use the US or NZ store? Advantages? Disadvantages (if any)? And can I use the 14day trial on both (or will I get stuck on the US store without a US card?)

Thanks.
    Sign up for the NZ Store, but it's worth signing up for a US account, as they usually have better deals.

This link will show you how to set one up :

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/47...gital-purchase

As for the 14 day trial, you can only redeem that on the NZ Store.

22. Post
    Thanks - already signed up to both, just really wondering which I should be giving my cash to for PS+ purposes.

Better game deals is obviously a big plus for the US store (though I still prefer physical copies unless it's a great deal).
    I know I can still use my NZ account to play online with if I go US PS+ - but are the PS+ deals any better on the US store/are the "free" games any different? (I think the US PS+ subs work out slightly cheaper too??)

23. Post
    digitalteacher wrote:
    Went into the warehouse today to query release date for the ps4....

....and the homo at the desk said that the PS4 when plugged into the Xbox 1 can make the tv change channels....wtf??? use a remote nerd!!!!!

then he said the PS4 isnt a true gaming console like xbox1.......what is it then? a toaster.....

you hired a genius there Mr Tindell or Mr Warehouse.
    ps4 question

24. Post
    can you help me with ps4 question?

25. Post
    I need to know if I can use my thrustmaster steering wheel which is compatible with ps 4 and pc to play forza 6 because it is on windows 10?