Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Mates PS4 got stolen today. Is there process he can go through to track it down if they go online?

2. Post
    So I have an existing PSN account that I used for my PS3 back in the day, and now use for my son's PS4.

I'm going to be getting my own PS4 this week, and want to know if I can use my existing PSN account on both PS4's at the same time?

If not, will I be able to create a new PSN account with my same email address?

3. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    So I have an existing PSN account that I used for my PS3 back in the day, and now use for my son's PS4.

I'm going to be getting my own PS4 this week, and want to know if I can use my existing PSN account on both PS4's at the same time?

If not, will I be able to create a new PSN account with my same email address?
    You can only activate one PS4 as your primary device (which means that any accounts on that device can access your games); on the other device you will need to be signed in to access your games (i.e. other accounts on the non-primary device won't have access). Additionally you can't be signed into both devices at the same time

So it'll probably be easier to set up a new account on your new device (you could use one of the gmail email address hacks e.g. haisley+ps4@gmail.com or hais.ley@gmail.com).

What you'll probably want to do is make your PS4 your son's primary device (i.e. the existing account), and change his to PS4 your primary device (i.e. the new account). Then he should sign in to his PS4 with the old account, and you with the new account (so you are both using secondary accounts). When you download a new game you should log into his device with your primary account - then it'll be available on both devices, and vice versa.

4. Post
    Giselle wrote:
    if I need CD Keys when I start a new game on my PS4?
    How do you mean? No ps4 games require a code of any kind to start.

5. Post
    Giselle wrote:
    if I need CD Keys when I start a new game on my PS4?
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    How do you mean?
    Its actually a PC in a PS4 case.