Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    remove WSG timer and reinforcements omg

2. Post
    James wrote:
    WoW was easily the most important game of the last decade.
    COD4 and DOTA would like a word with you.

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its over man, it's history.

I've learnt that lesson to many times in videogames. You don't know what you had until its gone and with multiplayer videogames once its gone, its gone forever.
    yup , once the dev starts down the slippery slope of " accessibility " or " reaching a wide audience " or " simplifying its structure to allow greater access without the confusion " etc , you know it has begun the Shark jump. I just dont bother with games like these regardless of who made them or even if the game is worth playing because you are just supporting the ever noobification of your gaming. The new XCOM game is a good example. Yes i admit i bought it knowing it was an ultimately shallow caricature of the original game and i regret that. It is the same of why i bought the first copy of COD or Battlefield and not any of the sequels. Same with the JA2 recent rebuild. I am a sucker for the underdog which is why i support so many kickstarter even tho they may not bring back the nostalgia (nirvana ) of hard gaming .

4. Post
    i've always believed this. got shot down a couple times on forums for saying it. IMO it's a rubbish game, and many have tried to replicate that rubbish formula to achieve financial success.

Honestly my experience with WoW is little. I got the game soon after release but hated it so much I never subbed after the first month. A couple years later I subbed for a month to revisit the game and really struggled to get past the character creator because of the cartoony graphics. I didn't play it for more than a few hours before putting it away for good.