3DMark & CineBENCH Benchmark Ladders

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 476 to 499 of 499

  1. Post
    Running at stock


  2. Post
    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37471104?
    - CPU at stock
    - GPU, just ran OC scanner

  3. Post
    What happened to your GPU score, it's regressed along with your clocks?

  4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    What happened to your GPU score, it's regressed along with your clocks?
    True, didnt notice how much it fell, will have to have a play.

  5. Post
    Took my 3rd place!

  6. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    True, didnt notice how much it fell, will have to have a play.
    It’s probably stock. I guess it’s been stock and you ran OC scan to benchmark but forgot to save the OC scanner curve after export the overclock to afterburner

  7. Post
    Enabled PBO, disabled power limits and OC'd memory to 3466 C16


  8. Post
    That's a decent jump, manually set the voltage? If so what sort of juice does that need?

  9. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    That's a decent jump, manually set the voltage? If so what sort of juice does that need?
    Nah, literally everything so far has said dont even bother with manually changes, just force PBO and disable power limits and you're done.

    Also, I tried disabling the RAM OC (ie back to 3200) to see if there was any difference... none.

  10. Post
    Benchmarks so far show the best performance is achieved with swapping out the AIR cooler for a water one or better air cooler, enabling PBO and Auto OC and that's it. Anything else decreases performance.

    pyronical wrote:
    Also, I tried disabling the RAM OC (ie back to 3200) to see if there was any difference... none.
    3200 CL14? It's sensitive to latency I guess, could by why there is no change. I'm surprised you only got 3400 at CL16 with that b-die, I thought the latency would be lower or clock's higher, like 3800 CL16

  11. Post
    Pyron wasted my timespy cpu score with half the cores and near same PBO boost clock. Great to see.

  12. Post
    Ok here we go.

    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37605376?

    GPU score was low because the memory wasn't overclocked.

  13. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    Ok here we go.

    Can you run a firestrike? Want to see if they fixed issues with the core interconnect lag giving crap combined score...

  14. Post
    The 3900x should be posting 30,000 physics score in firestrike, it’s a huge number
    A 5.4ghz 9900k only managed 25,000

  15. Post
    Physics isint too bad on previous gen either but combined tanked big time...

  16. Post
    I forgot benchmarking was even a thing. I'm still running the same build I've had since 2016/early2017. All clocks at stock.

    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37636359?

  17. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I forgot benchmarking was even a thing. I'm still running the same build I've had since 2016/early2017. All clocks at stock.

    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37636359?
    You need to oc some? got ya cpu score with a sandybridge-e 8c/16t (2014 cpu)

  18. Post
    cronicash wrote:
    Can you run a firestrike? Want to see if they fixed issues with the core interconnect lag giving crap combined score...
    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37637091?

    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I forgot benchmarking was even a thing. I'm still running the same build I've had since 2016/early2017. All clocks at stock.

    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37636359?
    No reason for you to upgrade yet eh

  19. Post

    Much better for core count. thanks/ reassurance

  20. Post
    FYI Grimace wrote:

  21. Post
    cronicash wrote:
    You need to oc some? got ya cpu score with a sandybridge-e 8c/16t (2014 cpu)
    I was running it as high as 4.5 at one point, but it has the thermal output of a small star when you push it hard.

    pyronical wrote:
    No reason for you to upgrade yet eh
    Yeah, I think I'll be okay for a while.

  22. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I was running it as high as 4.5 at one point, but it has the thermal output of a small star when you push it hard.

    .
    Need to oc four cores/ 8t like 4.7 and rest at 4.5/4.4. gets all scores up staggering core clocks (wish amd did this better). helps gpu and cpu overall score. even if you have to downclock 1/3 or 1/4 cores to make it happen. You prolly not fussed but yeah if your chasing that score

  23. Post

  24. Post
    Three gen above in proc and not allot more to show (my old haswell vs)?
    https://www.3dmark.com/fs/5183727

    Yet like i say zen2 vs zen3 is on a new level. Intel obviously didnt have much ground to chase vs competitors.