1. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    If it was a black character being played a white actress you had better believe that the amount of outrage from garbage tier sites like The Mary Sue, Polygon, The Guardian, The Root, Vice, etc would be never-ending. But since it's originally a white character the press narrative will range from silence to "those racist nerd manbabies are having a whinge again".
    maybe the reaction by the lame stream media is different because the act of race-bending is different depending on the direction.

makes u think

2. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    well, the name Black Canary has always indicated why she was always drawn as a Blonde in a Black outfit . I guess we will just have to wait and see how it all comes out. Just keep in mind, the whole casting narrative wont be acceptable if it swung the other way around..
    Thatís how I felt about Domino in Deadpool 2, I didnít care what race the actress was as long as they painted their skin black and had white circles or painted their skin white and had black circles. However they opted to go with brown skin, no paint and white circles. Iíd love to see the brown and white domino that was based on.

3. Post
    I thought the character design for Domino in Deadpool 2 was pretty kewl, but then again i was never a fanboy of the original character/design.

But says a lot when the Black Canary race bending takes precedence over the fact that another cheesecake blonde (Harley Quinn) is taking over a disabled Barbara Gordon's spot in the Birds of Prey line up.

So yall really want two aryan blondes in a three person team up movie? I didnt realise the bird of prey was the ****ing Reichsadler.

4. Post
    clockblock wrote:

But says a lot when the Black Canary race bending takes precedence over the fact that another cheesecake blonde (Harley Quinn) is taking over a disabled Barbara Gordon's spot in the Birds of Prey line up.
    I'd have loved to see Oracle. It still baffles me that they took a really popular character and downgraded her to being a millennial, selfie-taking bimbo. F*ck Gail Simone.

clockblock wrote:
    So yall really want two aryan blondes in a three person team up movie? I didnt realise the bird of prey was the ****ing Reichsadler.
    Cassandra Cain and Renee Montoya are also characters in the film.

clockblock wrote:
    maybe the reaction by the lame stream media is different because the act of race-bending is different depending on the direction.

makes u think
    It isn't different at all. The Alt-left who dominate MSM have done academic mental gymnastics where they've tried to redefine racism to mean prejudice + holding of systematic power in a society.

Critics call this Cultural Marxism for a reason. They're taking away one thing from a majority representation group and giving it to an under-represented one.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 28th September 2018 at 7:23 am.

5. Post
    redistribute the fandoms, nationalise the comic books, and send stan lee to gulag

6. Post
    Gave Titans 20 minutes in weekend.

Nope.

7. Post
    I've seen a quite a few 7/10's for the first ep from various review sites so there might be a glimmer of hope but it still looks like shit to me. I might give it a try when it comes out on Netflix but don't have any hopes for it at all.

8. Post
    I did not mind intense brooding Robin, and the violence was cool if not a little over the top. I just did not like or could get int the girls story.

9. Post
    Flash delayed to 2021 lol.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/f...te-1202980356/

Also from the article.

Following the box office disappointment of “Justice League,” Warner Bros. has been reevaluating its approach to making movies based on DC Comics characters. The studio is not moving forward with Batman and Superman movies featuring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, respectively. It is expected to recast the Dark Knight with a different actor. The studio will be fielding a number of superhero adventures in the coming months and years. It is releasing “Aquaman” this December, and next year will bring a “Wonder Woman” sequel. The studio also has a “Suicide Squad” follow-up and a Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix waiting on deck.

10. Post
    Wonder Woman 84 delayed to June 2020.

https://twitter.com/GalGadot/status/1054437205203173381

11. Post
    That sux but probably for the best so it's done properly. Maybe they moved it cos it was too close to the Joker release date.

12. Post
    Wonder Woman if nothing else is a genuinely great franchise for DC. If I were them I would keep her as far away from the DC Snyderverse as possible from now on. Flash and Cyborg are both dead in the water, Flash is undercut by having a superior TV show adaption that calls into question why a film starring a different actor is even needed. Cyborg is a teen titan, his history is there, his best stories are there, and attempts by DC to force him into the Justice League just haven't panned out.

Aqua Man is up in the air. I like Jason Momoa but I'm very cynical that his film will be able to match Wonder Woman.

13. Post
    I’m hoping this delay is because they showed some test footage and they realised they need to either recast Kristin Wiig or pay for her to go take some acting lessons.

14. Post

15. Post
    Ewan McGregor confirmed as Black Mask in Birds of Prey (if anyone cares lol)

16. Post
    Not sure if accurate but....

17. Post
    Don't listen to anything Grace Randolph says. She's full of shit & doesn't know what shes talking about.

18. Post
    Bumping this thread cause there's been movement on the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut front.

Its been trending on twitter for the past few weeks various actors from Justice League now including Gal Gadot have tweeted #ReleaseTheSnyderCut along with images of their characters apparently from the Snyder Cut.

Now Grace Rudolph has chimed in tweeting this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GraceRand...73033318297606

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

IMPORTANT - nothing will be announced today.

There are...discussions already happening.

You are not only making it clear there's a large audience for this, but u are giving Zack negotiating power to get everything he wants.😉

THAT is what today is about.
    If the SnyderCut eventually gets released on something like HBO Max it would be a huge win for DC fans.

19. Post
    i honestly hope it does go through and is released.

20. Post
    Shazam 2 confirmed for 1st April 2022

Flash release date is for July 1st 2022 although I'm not sure how official that date is considering all the drama that has surrounded it.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 14th December 2019 at 12:55 pm.

21. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Shazam 2 confirmed for 1st April 2022

Flash release date is for July 1st 2022 although I'm not sure how official that date is considering all the drama that has surrounded it.
    This is actually a long wait for a sequel. I do hope it's good though. Good thing we'll be able to watch WW 1984 next year and I'm very excited.