1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Listen to podcast...

2. Post
    lol Technoguy even the GP hosts admit you are extremely defensive of the xbone haha

3. Post
    dont forget guys that japanese devs create these types of games in their home turf so its probably a blanket block

probably slightly nsfw so im putting text over it lol

also i am going to find a good use for this quote somewhere in the future, i know it

i just think a gritty realistic batman is a much better portrayal of a millionaire who spends all his time beating up a clown

4. Post
    JC, I picked up the Mythril required to for Aerith's final limit last night. I'm on my way to pick up the manual now. I will however hold off for as long as I can bare before heading to the Temple of the Ancients.

I also agree Sephiroth is such a badass bad guy!

5. Post
    I got the mythril first pop

Used her limit once, then killed her.

Bam!

Also: The good news I hinted at?

Got engaged

6. Post
    Congrats JC

7. Post
    Technoguy shout out made me lol haha

8. Post
    JC wrote:
    I got the mythril first pop

Used her limit once, then killed her.

Bam!

Got engaged
    **** yeah!

Congrats dude on the engagement!

Actually I got the Mythril first pop too. Even though I'd had 400 battles, not x11, x33, x55, x77, or x99. Win!

9. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    **** yeah!

Congrats dude on the engagement!

Actually I got the Mythril first pop too. Even though I'd had 400 battles, not x11, x33, x55, x77, or x99. Win!
    Maybe they dumbed it down for the PC re-re-release - I got Vincent's gun and the harp first pop as well. Suspicious.

10. Post
    Spent soooo long at getting everyone's final limits, mega materia and killing the desert/sea weapons.

PS fo lyfe yo

11. Post
    I think FF12(XII) was the semi real time, was my first final fantasy I ever played, then X and the DS version of FF12 revenant wings I think, I only ever get halfway and lose interest.

12. Post
    Awwwww man JC, your batman rant was awesome.

Really good show this week. Dan 'the Ratman' Rutledge is a good placeholder until the Deeks gets his game swag back on.

13. Post
    Yeah Dan is a solid man to have on board.

Need to get that Pez sponsorship lighting up though.

14. Post
    JC wrote:

Got engaged
    Whoa, grats

15. Post
    I think the MS Surface RT tablet failure has something to do with MS stating the XBO could outship the PS4. I doubt it's a coincidence they made that statement just days after admitting Surface was a mistake, using the same story to cover their backs on the XBO now in case they overestimate themselves again.

"We built a few more devices than we could sell," Ballmer reportedly said. Despite some good reviews, Microsoft had an extraordinarily difficult time getting the Surface off of shelves, and an overwhelming number of Surface RT tablets have been left unsold. If you break down the $900 million Microsoft lost on the Surface RT, it comes out to about 6 million unsold devices.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ru%2Bslider%2B

completely unrelated question but Matt, why were you eating raw eggs and how did you recover from it? I'm assuming it wasn't campylobacter as you're well already.

16. Post
    He ate uncooked cookie batter iirc

17. Post
    Matt needs his own TV show.

18. Post
    Egor wrote:
    Whoa, grats

19. Post
    werewolves? wrote:
    Matt needs his own TV show.
    Unfortunately "The Biggest Loser" is already taken