Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    HOW IS THIS ALL IN ONE GAME?!?!!

3. Post
    MY DICK IS GONE AFTER FAPPING TO THIS!

4. Post
    reb wrote:
    HOW IS THIS ALL IN ONE GAME?!?!!
    Rockstar are magicians if they can make it run that smoothly on current console hardware.

5. Post
    if i can get this on PC it can have the most nazi always on DRM and I'd still be happy

6. Post
    hoping trying to be everything they claim does not come at the expense of other areas of the game

7. Post
    Holy **** that looks ****ing amazing holy shit what the ****.

8. Post
    I cant believe its coming out next month

9. Post
    Interesting how it launches 2 weeks after the SP component's release.
    Chunky wrote:
    hoping trying to be everything they claim does not come at the expense of other areas of the game
    Take 2 are probably "betting the farm" on this game, so I doubt it.

10. Post
    I am friggin ready.

11. Post
    ****ing a.

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Interesting how it launches 2 weeks after the SP component's release.
    My guess would be that they're going to see how many copies they sell in that period to judge how many servers they need.

13. Post
    Looks awesome, but I'll be waiting for PC or next gen version.

14. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Holy **** that looks ****ing amazing holy shit what the ****.

15. Post
    Dogs dogs dogs, we have dogs.

16. Post
    Wanting to wait for Xbone version, but I cant my willpower lasting that long.

New online vid looks awesome, getting a good crew will make for awesome times.

17. Post
    reb wrote:
    if i can get this on PC it can have the most nazi always on DRM and I'd still be happy
    DONT SAY THAT

they will bundle Games for Windows Live with it again and break it like they did with IV

18. Post
    Have just seen the online Gameplay Video

**** IT

I Really really dont want to get it on a console, and would rather wait for a PC version IF there will be one

but after seeing that, its damn near won me over, more than all of the previous videos and screenshots ive seen put together

i might just have to get it on a ****ing console

19. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    I Really really dont want to get it on a console, and would rather wait for a PC version IF there will be one

but after seeing that, its damn near won me over, more than all of the previous videos and screenshots ive seen put together

this is my dilemma at the moment too.... that and the fact that if I get it my ability to go to uni/pass exams will take a serious hit... I just don't know what to do

20. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:

I feel exactly the same way but theres no way I can wait until it comes out on PC especially if they havent even confirmed when its coming out.

*dusts off the PS3*

21. Post
    People treating current gen consoles like they're gimpware from the 1980's. Know how many times I thought of the limitations of the hardware while I was playing Red Dead Redemption? Uh, zero times.

22. Post
    welp, looks like i'm re-subbing xbox live.

23. Post
    Those dirt bikes bring a tear to my eye

Gwarden wrote:
    People treating current gen consoles like they're gimpware from the 1980's. Know how many times I thought of the limitations of the hardware while I was playing Red Dead Redemption? Uh, zero times.
    This. So much this.

24. Post
    pre-order? Yes yes!

25. Post
    Pre-****ing-ordered.

GP Gang anyone?

26. Post
    Cant wait for PC