1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    One thing that I can't find mentioned but which you would no doubt have experienced is the spawning system.

Is it improved or will enemies still spawn right behind you 2 seconds after you spawn in deathmatch modes?

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    One thing that I can't find mentioned but which you would no doubt have experienced is the spawning system.

Is it improved or will enemies still spawn right behind you 2 seconds after you spawn in deathmatch modes?
    That didn't happen to me over the few hours I played Cranked and TDM.

4. Post
    Is it going to be the atrocity that is matchmaking or do they have ranked dedicated servers available for PC?

5. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    Is it going to be the atrocity that is matchmaking or do they have ranked dedicated servers available for PC?
    There was no mention of dedicated servers on PC, but I wouldn't rule it out yet.

6. Post
    Ah, ok. Fingers crossed

7. Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they used the BO2 model. Matchmaking players but putting them in a dedicated server that activision runs.

8. Post
    The one thing that stops me playing COD is the lobby system please tell me this is gone, I won't be buying it if it's still used. I can't get into a game now which makes the game redundant

9. Post
    That's the biggest problem with matchmaking even if it uses dedicated servers - if no one in your part of the world plays the game then you can't play the game.

game devs tend to ignore this because if you live in europe or the usa or asia you will be able to find server years after release, but not in australia, the population is too small.

10. Post
    At least with the server system you can choose where you play even if it's on a high ping one

11. Post
    Dedicated matchmade server confirmed. Exactly the same as BO2.

No private dedis and no mods

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    No private dedis and no mods
    What a ****ing joke, why even bother releasing on PC.