Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 57

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    I aint even the least bit interested

  3. Post
    #3
    Will give this a miss

  4. Post
    #4
    If only they could teach it how to love.

  5. Post
    #5
    Yeah nar

  6. Post
    #6
    Crusader sounds pretty cool, I so love me a good Shield Bash

  7. Post
    #7
    Kog wrote:
    I aint even the least bit interested

  8. Post
    #8
    Kog wrote:
    I aint even the least bit interested

  9. Post
    #9
    One character and one chapter?
    All of the piss take are belong to Blizzard.

  10. Post
    #10
    Nope, not even with a barge pole.

  11. Post
    #11
    Can't wait! Diablo 3 desperately needed more content.

  12. Post
    #12
    TemptedNZ wrote:
    One character and one chapter?
    All of the piss take are belong to Blizzard.
    Lord of Destruction was just one chapter and two characters. No question their work is cut out for them, although I definitely like the darker look and tone, and blizzard's cinematics dept is still the best in the biz: http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/video...matic-trailer/

  13. Post
    #13
    Im sad that they havent removed or restricted the RMAH even though they admitted if they launch Diablo 3 could do it again they wouldn't implement it.

    This was an opportunity for a fresh start for them but it seems they want to retain the small playerbase that is currently P2W.

  14. Post
    #14
    James wrote:
    Lord of Destruction was just one chapter and two characters.
    Yea, that was the point.
    Twelve years ago.

    I like that they're including the Mystic in the expansion. Managed to sell her twice, A++.

    http://vgboxart.com/boxes/PC/39635-d...g?t=1284141434

    Grimuku - "For now, you'll need to purchase the expansion to play as the Crusader, explore Act V, unlock the Mystic, and level up to 70."

  15. Post
    #15
    I wouldn't even buy it if it was going for $1.00.

  16. Post
    #16
    Maybe a 'NO AH' mode?! That would be cool.

  17. Post
    #17
    TemptedNZ wrote:
    Yea, that was the point. Twelve years ago.
    If volume of content was the only metric by which we deduced value or progress, GOTY lists would be radically different.

    I have no idea if this expansion will be any good, whether it'll address some of the fundamental issues of D3, or whether it'll exacerbate them. No one here does.

    Passing final judgment on it with the scant few facts we have is classic Internet.

  18. Post
    #18
    dragunks wrote:
    I wouldn't even buy it if it was going for $1.00.

  19. Post
    #19
    I have gotten well over 200hours of play from D3 so far, and i havent played it in ages. I would class that as money well spent. It has not had the longevity that D2 gave me, but it still shits over most other games nowadays that are around the 20-30 hour playtime for the same price.

    Will be buying expansion.

  20. Post
    #20
    I actually am enjoying the updates they have made since release, will probably grab it if it's appropriately expansion pack priced.

  21. Post
    #21
    James wrote:
    Passing final judgment on it with the scant few facts we have is classic Internet.

  22. Post
    #22
    James wrote:
    If volume of content was the only metric by which we deduced value or progress, GOTY lists would be radically different.

    I have no idea if this expansion will be any good, whether it'll address some of the fundamental issues of D3, or whether it'll exacerbate them. No one here does.

    Passing final judgment on it with the scant few facts we have is classic Internet.
    The voice of reason seldom is seldom heard and all that

  23. Post
    #23
    so is there PvP yet?

  24. Post
    #24
    I thought I would've been flipping out for this. Then Diablo 3 came and dropped the disappointment bomb.


  25. Post
    #25
    Bt wrote:
    Maybe a 'NO AH' mode?! That would be cool.
    I like how everyone thinks the AH is the problem.
    I view the AH as a good thing.
    The bad parts of D3 (as with D2) economy is inflation, which is mainly caused by bots, and a lack of gold sinks.
    Also the scale of bots is increasing drastically.
    People used to have maybe 2 CD-Keys, one for botting an another for playing.
    That number has increased in the last few years to the point where people will have 10+ bots running.
    Duping also managed to break the D3 economy a few times, but the problem is NOT the AH.
    (Ignoring that the AH allowed/caused the dupes in the first place)