1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    This looks awesome.

Although the combat does scream of CoD, albeit a very sci-fi, high-tech, mechanized CoD, it's the movement system and map design that set it apart and should make a decent fast-paced arcade FPS. It's looking somewhere in between a CoD game and something more like Unreal Tournament when it comes to map and objective design, and there will clearly be some interesting weapons (noting the bullet magnet thing the mech was using).

I never really have much hope for any particular FPS to sit on the same level as CoD in the end, but I truly think this might, it seems like they've nailed down the weapon mechanics, it will just rely on it's parkour-ish + jetpacky movement being as fun, fluid and fast as it looks.

3. Post
    You've no doubt seen the google search for this game right?

Call of Duty with mechs.

Gotta admit though, I can't wait!

4. Post
    Well yeah, that's what everyone said when they watched the gameplay footage, heh.

I'm lookin' forward to it, will probably be my main laid-back FPS jam on the XB1.

5. Post
    Lol of course it looks like COD being the team that created it is the original COD team. I used to be a big fan of COD but am completely sick of the current franchises and how stale they are. Say what you will about it but the COD4 and MW2 team had the best controls for the Console FPS market BF and others do not even compare. I think this is just what the Console FPS market needs, even if its just to oust COD and open the way for newer and different titles to come on the scene.
    FYI not COD fanboy I love BF on PC

6. Post
    Something about this just seems real bland to me..

7. Post
    Not particularly exciting or interesting tbh, Sure it is nice when you are winning and the enemy players do not shoot back

8. Post
    Looks fun! Prob only play for campaign tho (if there is one)

9. Post
    Looks like a ripoff of Blacklight Retribution.

10. Post
    They're not mechs guys, they're super agile tanks.

11. Post
    Beebegun05 wrote:
    Something about this just seems real bland to me..
    This, from the day I saw it I said "meh", but for some reason poeple seem to like it....

12. Post
    This looks like the best new game to come out on either console to my mind. Fast-paced, non-stop action while working as a team to beat an opposition. Love this type of game

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    This, from the day I saw it I said "meh", but for some reason poeple seem to like it....
    I listed a whole bunch of reasons, also on top of that there's the fact that people like new FPS.

Bt wrote:
    Looks like a ripoff of Blacklight Retribution.
    lol, what? Those Blacklight games are a far better example of a "meh" FPS.

14. Post
    If this had a proper SP mode with a good story I might have been keen.
    Chickenman wrote:
    But this pretty much sums it up. By the time this eventually comes out I will already have Ghosts and BF4, so without a SP I really don't have much of a reason to get it. :/

15. Post
    Mattress wrote:
    This looks like the best new game to come out on either console to my mind. Fast-paced, non-stop action while working as a team to beat an opposition. Love this type of game
    I'm sure this is for xbox and pc only.

16. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    If this had a proper SP mode with a good story I might have been keen.

But this pretty much sums it up. By the time this eventually comes out I will already have Ghosts and BF4, so without a SP I really don't have much of a reason to get it. :/
    Too many games, not enough time. I will be in the same boat. I think I may have to use some annual leave.

17. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I'm sure this is for xbox and pc only.
    Yup, it is. Still undecided but favouring getting an Xbox One for this game. It looks fantastic and has been getting rave previews on almost every site.