1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    This is actually awesome news. I have twice lost my major Dragon Age saves due to switching consoles. The default options are always terrible, illogical and inferior to the master saves of most players, being allowed to just make one from scratch is great

3. Post
    Given previous articles on DA I guess the only real decision of any magnitude would be whether or not you gave Morrigan a god baby.

4. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    This is actually awesome news. I have twice lost my major Dragon Age saves due to switching consoles. The default options are always terrible, illogical and inferior to the master saves of most players, being allowed to just make one from scratch is great
    Yeah, this will be perfect if I don't get around to doing an ideal playthrough of all DA content before Inquisition releases. Though I probably will, I've got a real jones for something like this, bringing back all that nostalgia from when ME2 and then ME3 came out.