1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    too little too late

3. Post
    Too late? Maybe, for some. But too little? Nah, they're doing quite a lot and I like the look of it.

4. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Too late? Maybe, for some. But too little? Nah, they're doing quite a lot and I like the look of it.
    are you still playing d3?

5. Post
    this is interesting news for me as someone who's probably going to picki it up on console

6. Post
    sheepyd wrote:
    are you still playing d3?
    I do occasionally, yes.

7. Post
    LOL PEOPLE STILL PLAY D3

8. Post
    Diablo 3 is the most disappointing game in my 22 years of gaming. Diablo 1 was simply one of the best games ever and Diablo 2 had the excellent longevity i played it for years!

Diablo 3 was dead on arrival, simply Chris Metzen needs to be removed as lead creative writer. The story was an insult to my intelligence, the dialogue is cringe worthy and the overall story a disaster that can't be improved on. The online only DRM completely destroyed Single Player with high latency been the norm and the game was blatantly designed for consoles with the PC version also around RMAH use. Yet they still managed to make a terrible item system ( lol ) The only redeeming feature of D3 is the combat system which when it works, is good.

Bli$$ard sold out, simply put this expansion can't save the franchise. I implore all would be buyers to think twice before getting scammed by Bli$$ard again.

9. Post
    spfun wrote:
    Diablo 3 is the most disappointing game in my 22 years of gaming. Diablo 1 was simply one of the best games ever and Diablo 2 had the excellent longevity i played it for years!

Diablo 3 was dead on arrival, simply Chris Metzen needs to be removed as lead creative writer. The story was an insult to my intelligence, the dialogue is cringe worthy and the overall story a disaster that can't be improved on. The online only DRM completely destroyed Single Player with high latency been the norm and the game was blatantly designed for consoles with the PC version also around RMAH use. Yet they still managed to make a terrible item system ( lol ) The only redeeming feature of D3 is the combat system which when it works, is good.

Bli$$ard sold out, simply put this expansion can't save the franchise. I implore all would be buyers to think twice before getting scammed by Bli$$ard again.
    Completely agree. A+++ would quote again

Also Diablo looked like a girly sissy and their explanation for that was... pathetic

10. Post
    they don't its all bots inflating prices for other bots so they buy more bots to bot

11. Post
    So your saying that they sold out, to what, cater for the "general market" (ie which may not be D2 players) and are imploring gamers of all tastes to not buy it? wicked

12. Post
    spfun wrote:

agree 100%

I really looked forward to D3 but I feel like its inspired more from WoW than Diablo I

Diablo 2 was a good game and very successful but didn't really fully capture what made D1 so good. Diablo 3 just went much much further away from D1.

Diablo I is a masterpiece, really dark and just a cool game. It's not bright stylized and cartoon like the way D3 is it's dark, cunning and gritty. I really hoped they went back to re-create/innovate and modernize what they had with Diablo I for Dablo III but as I said its like world of Diablo rather than a true Diablo successor.