1. Post
    So I'm finally back from holiday (Hurrah!) but it seems like I can't actually create a character on Behemoth... Server restrictions apparently?

Anyone know when these will be lifted? And if so we will be able to a world transfer?

2. Post
    So hard to create on Behemoth! Been refreshing server list all day.

3. Post
    best time to try is after weekly maint.

4. Post
    Forgot who said it in-game but apparently there is going to be a schedule for Company Traits and that we'll be changing allegiance to the Immortal Flame? Would be nice if this could be posted up soon.

5. Post
    That was venom, he will throw something together soon

6. Post
    No, we're not changing allegiance, Bt was pulling your leg.
    WEREN'T YOU BT?

7. Post
    BY FIRE R3BORN

or not....

8. Post
    bottlebug wrote:
    Forgot who said it in-game but apparently there is going to be a schedule for Company Traits and that we'll be changing allegiance to the Immortal Flame? Would be nice if this could be posted up soon.
    Here you go: http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/475781/?s=

9. Post
    Finally! Was able to get onto behemoth. Character is finklena laos and a thaumaturge. Now I just have to start from level one again....

10. Post
    I just got the game....

Is Behemoth still ridiculous to get?

I'm just dling game now!

excited.

11. Post
    willeh wrote:
    I just got the game....

Is Behemoth still ridiculous to get?

I'm just dling game now!

excited.
    Can still be hard to get on at times, but there is maintenance tomorrow from 8pm - 10pm and people have said after maintenance is the best time to make a new character on Behemoth

12. Post
    G'day guys,

Was looking around for a recruiting thread but couldn't find one so I guess I'll state my interest here :P

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2365907/

Currently in a guild compramised of RL friends but over time they've dropped like flies due to lag issues so it's time to look for a more active NZ based guild to make friends and conquer content..yada yada.

Guess I'll hit one of the officers up in game?

I plan on leveling most classes and gathering/crafting stuffs but my main is Monk, forever and always.

Cheers guys,

Dolgan.

13. Post
    Dolgan Faeneror wrote:
    G'day guys,

Was looking around for a recruiting thread but couldn't find one so I guess I'll state my interest here :P

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2365907/

Currently in a guild compramised of RL friends but over time they've dropped like flies due to lag issues so it's time to look for a more active NZ based guild to make friends and conquer content..yada yada.

Guess I'll hit one of the officers up in game?

I plan on leveling most classes and gathering/crafting stuffs but my main is Monk, forever and always.

Cheers guys,

Dolgan.
    Absolutely - ping member of the company, everyone has invite rights. We are an open door company~ The officers are a good bet since our names are published, but literally anyone will do.

14. Post
    I'll try then Thanks

15. Post
    Good going with the Chimera + Hydra push for 3 of our members yesterday guys!
    Now Pallas, Keyblade, and Falc0ne is done with that annoying bit and on their way to finish Garuda + Titan for their Relic Weapon.

That godlike Chimera rezzer Han and tank 'goon venom was too strongk.

16. Post
    Had planned on xferring to Behemoth but being on a Legacy server I cant until further notice, hopefully it changes before the free transfer is over..

>_>

17. Post
    carolla. wrote:
    Had planned on xferring to Behemoth but being on a Legacy server I cant until further notice, hopefully it changes before the free transfer is over..

>_>
    Don't hold your breath. I doubt it'll be allowed till at least a year from launch.

18. Post
    carolla. wrote:

>_>

Carolla = ?? Josh?

19. Post
    Hey guys made a character on behemoth, named Jon Walker. Hes an arcanist. I love the music when riding chocobos and when you level up. Best part of the game.

20. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Don't hold your breath. I doubt it'll be allowed till at least a year from launch.

Ahh /wrists

Kyza wrote:
    Carolla = ?? Josh?
    Lol howsit man, I wondered if you were going to start up XIV. Was told you played XI quite a bit. You still in QLD?

21. Post
    HardKase wrote:
    Hey guys made a character on behemoth, named Jon Walker. Hes an arcanist. I love the music when riding chocobos and when you level up. Best part of the game.
    Cool! If you message any guild member, they can invite you to Hellion, the official unofficial GP Free Company on behemoth. We'd be happy to have you~

22. Post
    I created a char on Behemoth this morning at 6.30 nz. will try to find a Hellion member this evening.
    (named Zappy Guyen)

23. Post
    is anyone on? cant check the list whos online. would like to join

24. Post
    Finally got around to getting the game. Someone should toss me a FC inv.

Fitz Chivalry

25. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Finally got around to getting the game. Someone should toss me a FC inv.

Fitz Chivalry
    Ew its Ramza.