1. Post
    Oh, so that was you. bastard.

2. Post
    can i get a invite to FC. online now. name Kenshiro Kasumi

3. Post
    N30 wrote:
    can i get a invite to FC. online now. name Kenshiro Kasumi
    I hope somebody's invited you :O
    You can send a tell to anyone that's in the FC. Everyone has invite powers.

4. Post
    wish they have the FC tab to search... and see who avail online

5. Post
    Here's the list of members, but yeah, can't see who's online (which is really dumb if you ask me).

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...491924/member/

I'm at work at the moment, so I can't help unfortunately

6. Post
    Yeah very surprised that there is no list for who is online. That's a pretty basic feature to have there.

7. Post
    Can I get an invite, just bought this

Chris Highwind

8. Post
    Phlexz0r wrote:
    Can I get an invite, just bought this

Chris Highwind
    Can't see you online.

9. Post
    Anyone keen on helping me with the story mode titan this weekend? - I'm guessing I can do it in a party and not pug it?

I'm guessing it should be reasonably easy if pugging, but I just can't be bothered waiting an hour in line to do it!

10. Post
    SamosaSan wrote:
    Anyone keen on helping me with the story mode titan this weekend? - I'm guessing I can do it in a party and not pug it?

I'm guessing it should be reasonably easy if pugging, but I just can't be bothered waiting an hour in line to do it!
    Happy to help but it'll before faster duty finding it than waiting for the weekend.

11. Post
    bottlebug wrote:
    Happy to help but it'll before faster duty finding it than waiting for the weekend.
    True that, but I'm not going to be able to do it before the weekend

I've got a couple of quests to finish first and I'm on 32 (So need 2 more levels) so that will take up the time I can play during the week (If I get the time that is ).

Thanks for offering to help! Hopefully we can get a few more hellion folks to help as well.

12. Post
    SamosaSan wrote:
    True that, but I'm not going to be able to do it before the weekend

I've got a couple of quests to finish first and I'm on 32 (So need 2 more levels) so that will take up the time I can play during the week (If I get the time that is ).

Thanks for offering to help! Hopefully we can get a few more hellion folks to help as well.
    Both my tanks have just hit 30 yesterday (I'm levelling both), so I can do stuff with you if I'm online!

13. Post
    venomio wrote:
    Both my tanks have just hit 30 yesterday (I'm levelling both), so I can do stuff with you if I'm online!
    Awesome! Was thinking of either going Longstop a couple of times for exp to get to 34 and some extra gear or doing some fate grinding during the week. Then as above onto Titan in the weekend.

14. Post
    SamosaSan wrote:

I'll help if I'm on, just let the Hobo know.

15. Post
    Deathguise wrote:
    I'll help if I'm on, just let the Hobo know.
    Awesome! Thanks everyone! It looks like we might have a group of 4!

I should be on tomorrow night and Saturday so I can get to 34. So hopefully Saturday afternoon/Sunday.

No worries if people won't be on, as I know I'm not really giving a good timeframe

16. Post
    Ohhh Deathguise is Hobo King.

I will give you a hand too if you need it Five minute job.

17. Post
    I'm still amazed at how our FC can't even beat Titan HM with mostly relic.

18. Post
    It's because we are a bunch of casual scrubs lol

19. Post
    bottlebug wrote:
    I'm still amazed at how our FC can't even beat Titan HM with mostly relic.
    Mostly to do with key people not knowing the rotations and/or latency (or inability to dodge).
    It's not a gear thing.

20. Post
    Noob healer = fail!

21. Post
    I can help on Titan! Titan

22. Post
    Noxe` wrote:
    I can help on Titan! Titan
    Thanks Noxe

Awesome that a lot of people want to help!

23. Post
    Awesome guys! But do remember that this IS normal mode Titan :P We only need 4 of us, and it should take ~10 minutes.

24. Post
    Haha, very true

25. Post
    Thanks again to everyone that helped me get Titan in the weekend.

I thought it was bloody easy. But that's probably because everyone else knew what they were doing, and titan wasn't too worried about a little blm who he hadn't seen before.