will be up later in the afternoon

Wasn't my fault I swear! :P

3. Post
    Re: Hellion Maintenanceby Rekuja
    [Today at 12:31:26 AM]

4. Post

all fixed, stupid mod broke everything lol

5. Post
    Decided to stop playing, put all my gil into bank.
    Promise to post pics when you guys buy a house. :3

6. Post
    May I get a invite please. My name is Miyamoto Waves I am a Conjurer in Gridania starting out. Thanks.

7. Post
    Yeah sure, are you on Behemoth? Our main website is www.hellion.net.nz let me know when you're on.

8. Post
    venomio wrote:
    Yeah sure, are you on Behemoth? Our main website is www.hellion.net.nz let me know when you're on.
    I am now this evening yes.

9. Post
    Hello! I was wondering if the FC was still active and if you still did semi-hard core raiding?

I'm keen to find a New Zealand based FC that knows how to have fun, shiz talk but also get serious when it comes to doing content and knowing their class and the game.

10. Post
    I am unable to message anyone in game to join the FC due to being on trial version; shall purchase next weekend. I am a level 20 Conjurer and level 9 Arcanist, would love a invite cheers.

11. Post
    Anyone still playing? Decided to re-install after not playing since 2013 and my account has the software token BS applied to it so I can't log in. I'm not expecting a fruitful encounter with support.

12. Post
    i believe theyre still active, i cant play till i get a new video card. but i dont want to spend the money

13. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Anyone still playing? Decided to re-install after not playing since 2013 and my account has the software token BS applied to it so I can't log in. I'm not expecting a fruitful encounter with support.
    Yup there's a good amount of NZ/Aussies still playing. Support will remove the token thing for you, but it does take time and they make you jump through a lot of hoops to "make sure" you own the account.

14. Post
    Everything over at the SE forums just seems dead. I tried to sign up for a free trial while they sort my account out but they don't send out an activation email.

It feels like I'm using Netscape Navigator back in the 90's trying to lodge a support request and I didn't even get a confirmation email so god knows if it went through.

I've even tried downloading the 'demo' version via Steam and going through the in-app sign up process stops at "we sent you an email to activate your free trial" as no such email arrives.

How are new players supposed to get into the game? It seems impossible.

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Everything over at the SE forums just seems dead. I tried to sign up for a free trial while they sort my account out but they don't send out an activation email.

It feels like I'm using Netscape Navigator back in the 90's trying to lodge a support request and I didn't even get a confirmation email so god knows if it went through.

I've even tried downloading the 'demo' version via Steam and going through the in-app sign up process stops at "we sent you an email to activate your free trial" as no such email arrives.

How are new players supposed to get into the game? It seems impossible.
    You won't go anywhere through the fourms, you'd have to go directly to support to fix the issues with your old account. If you dig enough you can find actual phone numbers if you want to deal with it that way (it does speed things up considerably faster, but you do have to pay for call costs).

As far as I remember, I got confirmation emails whenever I had to lodge a support ticket. And as far as I'm aware many people seem to be trialing the game fine (recently). Do you use Outlook.com or GMail?

16. Post
    Must definitely be on your side Rii, just tested creating a trial account myself and I got the email almost immediately:

17. Post
    Ugh. OK, Will try again. Have already tried twice with 2 different email hosts.

Cheers for doing that!

18. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Ugh. OK, Will try again. Have already tried twice with 2 different email hosts.

Cheers for doing that!
    No worries, good luck!

19. Post
    Working

Until support get to my query I've finally managed to get a free trial. I have a retail version I bought on release day from Best Buy in New York so I was installing from the disc. Decided to scrap it and just download and install from the .exe given out when you go for a free trial.

Oh, and used a third email address!

20. Post
    EU support are very polite and helpful. Got back to me pretty quick but they couldn't help me as apparently my account is NA based. Instructed me to re-log the ticket with the NA website.

Fingers crossed they can help a brother out.