1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    The cod devs are twats and have been failing with sniper rifles since cod4.

In the latest version of the series getting kills without aiming is is far too easy and zooming in takes quite some time.
    In MW3 no scoping and scoping in was a fail because it takes a year to zoom in and the maps were also terribly small.

In cod4 zooming in for accuracy was better, getting kills without scoping was possible but the spread was much bigger making it much harder.

This gameplay video seemed to suggest that ghosts was going to be an improvement on mw3 in regards to sniping but this article suggest otherwise

3. Post
    Why not making sniping a 2hit kill for body shots and a 1 hit kills for headshots.
    Then quick scoping can be as easy as they like but it's not game breaking.

4. Post
    ^TBH I rather snipers have either auto aim disabled or disabled until 2 seconds after scoping in(kinda like like how the sniper on TF2 has to stay in scope for a few seconds to deal full damage).

5. Post
    what autoaim? its the shot dispersion. too many times the bullet will go straight down the center of the screen when quick or no scoping in BL2.

6. Post
    I won't miss it if they remove it. Hardscoping camper er'day.

7. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Play some BF4.

8. Post
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    Play some BF4.
    Lol, recon is about the only class I play in BF games.

9. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Run around in cod4 hardscoping err day because zooming in is so fast.