Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)

1. Post
    AC SLATER wrote:
    that's great on paper and all, but I doubt anyone with even a slightly interesting personality is likely to be on there
    Explain. It sounds like you haven't used it to talk to anyone. Don't you think its rather short sighted to claim the entire tinder population is full of uneducated people with no interests?. Just because you think the app is unfair and superficial.....That's crazy people talk.

2. Post
    Definitely rate it, shit is too easy

Anyone who hates it should probably try not having a fedora in their display pic

3. Post
    Used it. Met up with a girl. Not as hot as her pics was mega awkward. But turns out her family are loaded so will see what happens.

4. Post
    o2xygen wrote:
    Used it. Met up with a girl. Not as hot as her pics was mega awkward. But turns out her family are loaded so will see what happens.
    Well played. Good luck sir.

5. Post
    o2xygen wrote:
    Thug life. Respect

6. Post
    So many hotties on this. Already got 5 matches.

7. Post
    RelicM wrote:
    installed, no recommendations in area

8. Post
    Meet up with about 15 Tinder girls so far. Smashed all of em so far this month.

Shit's legit

AC SLATER wrote:
    that's great on paper and all, but I doubt anyone with even a slightly interesting personality is likely to be on there
    Everyone I've meet off Tinder have been pretty interesting and normal.

9. Post
    No recommendations

10. Post
    Popin wrote:

Shit's legit

liar

11. Post
    AC SLATER wrote:
    Why do you say that? When you get a bit older you have to put a bit of work into meeting new people, being keen to do that doesn't make you defective.

Popin wrote:
    Good lord...

12. Post
    I'm going to try this here in Invercargill and prepare to be ****ing horrified.

*based on calibre of NZdating search results, anyway

EDIT: well **** me, not a single wild boganette she-pig appeared, just heavenly blessed beauties. What is this magic!?

13. Post
    Popin wrote:

Shit's legit

fark, i think i need to better my facebook profile? its currently blank with no friends/interests and max privacy

14. Post
    Popin wrote:
    Let us know how the dickrot goes.

15. Post
    ^I read that if you use a condom your diddle won't get dirty.

16. Post
    Popin wrote:
    Can you tell me about your experiences. Also how have you maintained a 100% smash up rate, are you banging girls well below your ****able level, or they on your level or higher.

17. Post
    Popin wrote:

Shit's legit

fark, i think i need to better my facebook profile? its currently blank with no friends/interests and max privacy

18. Post
    RelicM wrote:
    Double post with ~2 hour gap between? O_o

19. Post
    Glitch in the Matrix.

20. Post
    its his way of saying "pls respond"

21. Post
    I've got a missus but if I didn't I'd prefer to talk to someone and not find em on a app where 100 other guys have smashed in the past week

22. Post
    Popin wrote:

Shit's legit
    It's only the 16th today...

23. Post
    internet dating is boss. especially in London, everyone does it, I am only just getting into it now. Some actually half decent girls on some of the apps here, unlike in NZ. When I was in NZ last month, one girl messaged me and when I read her profile it said she enjoyed peeing in the shower. I asked her about it when I messaged her and she said that she doesn't see the big deal. she obviously wasn't hot either and her personality was shit. she told me she didn't want to live in or visit Europe because she said it was too cold. Got awkward when I mentioned it was 30 degree in Spain at the moment.

Haven't met anyone of it yet as I have only been on it for about a month and went home in between, but fully going to try it out.

24. Post
    I aint a pretty dude. I'm a 5/10 most days. I'm also 32.

18-25 year old hotties have been liking my profile constantly since last night. WTF?

Tried Findsomeone/NZDating and had a few fun times but this shit is crazy. Tinder

25. Post
    I'm easily a 5.5/10. I think I need to get on this shit.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks