Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)

1. Post
    Spaniard wrote:
    she told me she didn't want to live in or visit Europe because she said it was too cold.
    lollllllllll

2. Post
    Popin wrote:
    Meet up with about 15 Tinder girls so far. Smashed all of em so far this month.

Shit's legit

Everyone I've meet off Tinder have been pretty interesting and normal.
    o2xygen wrote:
    Can you tell me about your experiences. Also how have you maintained a 100% smash up rate, are you banging girls well below your ****able level, or they on your level or higher.
    c0nc0n wrote:
    liar
    Congrats c0nc0n, you spotted my lie. I'm obviously not good looking enough for this to be true.

But in all seriousness, I just troll all my matches and try have fun. Gives you that chance of using all those corny pickup lines. 100% hit rate of getting a number or FB add if I ask. Have been on about 5 Tinder dates so far. Still in contact with 60% of my Tinder dates.

Actually meet a really awesome girl and developed an infatuation at first sight. We actually hit it off unbelievably well. Asked her out for a second date. It's been a couple of days and no reply.

Feels bad man

So yeah, I rate this app. Can use it from anything as shallow ego boosting fun, to a legit online dating app. I've heard of people actually using it to tap n gap, all the way to people actually dating/starting a solid relationship. You take it as seriously as you want. Would help if you have good facial aesthetics though.

There is still that stigma attached to it as "online dating". But tbh that train of thought is slowly starting to disappear. With today's modern technology and focus on everything being online, social media etc, it's just naturally turning into another option of meeting people imo.

And the beauty of this app is that it's all on first impressions - that you will only match with someone you think is of acceptable level. All these girls Ive met have ranged from 7/10 - 9/10. If you can make them laugh with your first impression, then they will remember you. First impressions = lasting impressions.

RelicM wrote:
    fark, i think i need to better my facebook profile? its currently blank with no friends/interests and max privacy
    Just make sure on your Tinder profile you have good photos. First photo should be a good photo of yourself. Other photos - in social settings. Show that you have a life etc.

However watchout, you can get catfished so hard on this app.

And don't make the rookie mistake of just liking everyone. The point of this app is to be picky and fussy (unless your desperate).

Anyway 4 weeks later I'm a bit burnt out. GTA V is out tomorrow, Tinder is going to go on the back burner for a wee while (pun intended)

3. Post
    First impressions you reckon? I'm gonna Photoshop my face onto Skeletor's ripped body, that's sure to haul in the wimmenz.

And use heaps of boning pickup lines, I guess.

4. Post
    Needs facebook to login? Brb making new empty profile.

5. Post
    This almost seems too easy, like it's cheating. Will do wonders for the traditional man who is brave enough to approach a lady and start a convo.

My other issue is that legitimately good looking girls don't need to tinder to get a bang, so the most of the girls are going to be paper baggers.

6. Post
    Sifty wrote:
    This almost seems too easy, like it's cheating. Will do wonders for the traditional man who is brave enough to approach a lady and start a convo.

My other issue is that legitimately good looking girls don't need to tinder to get a bang, so the most of the girls are going to be paper baggers.
    Theory is the good looking girls never get hit on because guys are too scared to.

At least thats what sitcoms teach me, anyway.

7. Post
    Sifty wrote:

All of the ladies I've seen on Tinder so far have been 7+'s.

Ok so there was one that made me go "Hunnggghhhh" and swipe to the left real quick. The rest got a thumbs up though

8. Post
    Hrrrm, when I had a squiz on it the other week I wasn't terribly impressed. It tells you the numbers of friends/contacts they've made on tinder, and the vast majority had 0. So I inferred that the majority of women showing up installed it, had a quick look around, and then never used it again.

9. Post
    CoRk wrote:
    Hrrrm, when I had a squiz on it the other week I wasn't terribly impressed. It tells you the numbers of friends/contacts they've made on tinder, and the vast majority had 0. So I inferred that the majority of women showing up installed it, had a quick look around, and then never used it again.
    Dude... that number is number of mutual friends you share on Facebook.

lol

10. Post
    I just experimented with this app by spoofing a few locations around NZ. Got no recommendations anywhere.

Wrong time of day? Is the app not persistent? Do people need to have the app open and running to be listed?

11. Post
    Popin wrote:

lol
    bahahaha

12. Post
    teelo6 wrote:
    I just experimented with this app by spoofing a few locations around NZ. Got no recommendations anywhere.

Wrong time of day? Is the app not persistent? Do people need to have the app open and running to be listed?
    Wrong time of day? No.
    Is the app not persistent? No.
    Do people need to have the app open and running to be listed? No.

You did it wrong. How did you "spoof" a few locations?

Turn GPS on - let it do its thing.

13. Post
    I did. Tried current location in central wellington, no results. Turn on GPS spoof app, moved location to auckland, no results. Set radius to 100 miles, still no results for either.

14. Post
    Clearly you're doing something wrong. It works for most other people.

15. Post
    Popin wrote:

lol
    OH
    really?

Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle

16. Post
    So OK. New question. Do the people you see happen to be only ones on currently, or do you get matches with people who logged in a few days ago?

17. Post
    cwm wrote:
    Clearly you're doing something wrong. It works for most other people.
    Meh. According to the google play page, its a facebook issue.

18. Post
    Popin wrote:
    And the beauty of this app is that it's all on first impressions
    That doesn't even make any sense. What does that have to do with this particular app? How does it make a first impression more or less significant?

Sifty wrote:
    That doesn't make any sense either. Meeting a stranger off a dating app would take a lot more bravery than drunkenly saying something to a girl in a bar. I'll take a crazy leap and assume you're referring to yourself as the "traditional man".

19. Post
    Sorry what I pretty much meant is that the beauty of this app is you can be shallow and not feel like a dick. You can start something based purely off first impressions; looks.

20. Post
    Hrmp, this is basically a localised 'hot or not' app. Let the judgement begin!
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

21. Post
    AC SLATER wrote:
    that's great on paper and all, but I doubt anyone with even a slightly interesting personality is likely to be on there
    Meh. Get a pen pal

22. Post
    Me and gf installed for some lols. I had hardly any girls like me (I'm obviously ugly as ****), and she had basically every dude she liked match her.. and they are ****ing weird.

Creepy shit and terrible pickup lines. I am thinking the hot ones go on, like a few people and since guys go through and like every girl they start getting hounded by creepers and get scared off. (This is in Tauranga at least)

23. Post
    ^ or you have dickheads who are in relationships going on there with their gf's and liking other people for a joke

24. Post
    Post some screenshot yo

25. Post
    cwm wrote:
    ^ or you have dickheads who are in relationships going on there with their gf's and liking other people for a joke
    y u mad do