Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 126 to 150 of 17944

  1. Post
    Hate these things coz I'm too ugly to participate

  2. Post
    Worst wrote:
    Hate these things coz I'm too ugly to participate
    Bullshit! You're just too drunk.

  3. Post
    Yes please.

    Attached Images


  4. Post
    I hope you gave that creature a healthy flick to the left.

  5. Post
    how i get some recommendations? i'm dtf

  6. Thumbs up
    ...

    Attached Images


  7. Post
    HAHAHAHAHHA QUASI!!!! Dishing out dat dere punishment....

  8. Post
    If you put in the work you can get laid pretty much every night,here's the type of shit i will say. inb4 haters call me a lame ***got, or frauding




    And then success stories, hat tricking a week





    2 ez

    But honestly it is really boring and depressing having to converse with females so often so i don't bother with this shit anymore, has turned to shit anyway

  9. Post
    Keep that shit to yourself gross ****er.

  10. Post
    Rusty Shackle wrote:
    Keep that shit to yourself gross ****er.
    Birthday 21st May, 1973

  11. Post
    ir.pegg wrote:
    Birthday 21st May, 1973
    Birthday N/A

  12. Post
    I like the line "can I ask you one thing before I get your number". Ill put that to good use

  13. Post
    ir.pegg wrote:
    2 ez
    Post some pictures of them so we know whether or not to be impressed.

  14. Post
    ir.pegg wrote:
    If you put in the work you can get laid pretty much every night,here's the type of shit i will say. inb4 haters call me a lame ***got, or frauding




    And then success stories, hat tricking a week





    2 ez

    But honestly it is really boring and depressing having to converse with females so often so i don't bother with this shit anymore, has turned to shit anyway
    good ****

  15. Post
    Using this app in HK is insane.

  16. Post
    Got my tinder date today, I'm fearful she may be a bit chubby but yolo and all that.

  17. Post
    gl dont get raped

  18. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Got my tinder date today, I'm fearful she may be a bit chubby but yolo and all that.
    All good bro Just do it.

  19. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Got my tinder date today, I'm fearful she may be a bit chubby but yolo and all that.
    Dude, more cushin for the pushin. Keep us updated you savage.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

  20. Post
    Haha ir.pegg, well played. I want to download this for the lulz but having gf I can see that ending badly.

  21. Post
    Have a 100% hookup rate with all Tinder dates now.

    Now I need to level up and try get some to smash buddy status

    Wish me luck GP.

  22. Post
    ^ damn you good looking dudes.

  23. Post
    Sifty wrote:
    Haha ir.pegg, well played. I want to download this for the lulz but having gf I can see that ending badly.
    Surprisingly small amount of lulz :/
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

  24. Post
    ****, this is awkward. I didn't realise that swipe left/right was to like/dislike people, thought it was just navigation.

    So I've inadvertantly gone and liked all these random cave-pigs.

  25. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    So I've inadvertantly gone and liked all these random cave-pigs.
    Its all ham on the inside.