Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 17,526 to 17,550 of 17551

1. Post
    SheepShagger556 wrote:
    Lol a temp locked thread? Really? Is this highschool?
    Temporarily banning things works pretty well on 2 year olds

2. Post
    Gold.

3. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I know some parents who shelter their kids and structure their lives too much. I get the reason they are doing it, but it's not going to do them any favours in the long run when they have to fend for themselves, and haven't learnt valuable social skills.
    I used to think this was a thing, but theses days, with everyone living through their devices I don't think most kids are learning adequate social skills. But we will see in time.

4. Post
    Yeah, I don't get the whole chatting to your mate who is sitting next to you via txting , for starters.

5. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Yeah, I don't get the whole chatting to your mate who is sitting next to you via txting , for starters.
    you must be old

6. Post
    I'm not that old

7. Post
    Abo wrote:
    you must be old
    But why?

8. Post
    swazi wrote:
    But why?
    Why to which? Why must they be old? Or why privately text the person next to you some things you don't specifically want to air in public or around the other people you're with?

9. Post
    I was taking about teenagers sitting by themselves, with no one around doing it.

10. Post
    not sure if posted but the chinese version of tinder is called tantan,

usually tourists / exchange students on it,

11. Post
    woah, game changer..

12. Post
    is that where the 1 finger challenge started?

13. Post
    Does anyone ever feel like Ted from HIMYM where you constantly sack off amazing girls just because you have a preconceived ridiculous notion of what your soulmate is and really I don't think life will just hand you her on a platter and if they do she will die of cancer in season 9

14. Smile
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Does anyone ever feel like Ted from HIMYM where you constantly sack off amazing girls just because you have a preconceived ridiculous notion of what your soulmate is and really I don't think life will just hand you her on a platter and if they do she will die of cancer in season 9
    I don't believe i have a soul mate, And tbh i don't think i ever did.

A lot of people know that story of a girl i knew at intermediate but I came to the conclusion it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.

15. Post
    I don't think soul mates are a thing, personally.

16. Post
    Instead of looking 4 ur soulmate, u should look 4 ur soul, m8

#makesuthink

17. Post

18. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Instead of looking 4 ur soulmate, u should look 4 ur soul, m8

#makesuthink
    That ****ed me up. I'm in a better place at the moment but I don't think I was in the right place to date anyone ~6 months ago. I don't think you can entertain the idea of being with someone if you don't even wanna be with yourself.

19. Post
    me: hmmmmmmmmm I reckon it's best to be happy by yourself before you think about getting into a relationship

also me: she's great and all, but i was actually quite happy by myself and would like to be alone a hell of a lot more often

20. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    not sure if posted but the chinese version of tinder is called tantan,

usually tourists / exchange students on it,
    Do you have much of a chance with the Chinese girls on Tantan? I'm guessing it's a fairly conservative culture and you have to meet their suspicious parents before you can get anywhere a lot of the time.
    I'm working on zero information about Chinese dating here so it's a legitimate question.

Magic Robertson wrote:
    I don't believe i have a soul mate, And tbh i don't think i ever did.
    Maybe your soulmate lives in a refugee camp in the Sudan.

Of course not, it's bollocks. If everyone in the world had a randomly generated soulmate, the chances of even being within 100km of them in your entire lifetime, let alone meeting them would be astronomically low. You meet someone you like, start a relationship, do your best, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If you have to you try again.

i.e.awesome wrote:
    I don't think soul mates are a thing, personally.
    Even entertaining the idea is religious style thinking. It's nice to think of your current partner as a soul mate but there's no reason you can't have a new soul mate 10 years later. Depends how mystical you want to get about it I suppose and what the idea of a "soul mate" actually means to you.

Hopefully my next soulmate is hot.

21. Post
    I mean there is going to be a subset of people on the planet who are in the top 0.01% of compatibility with you. They make up for (and don't care about) all your flaws, make you a better person, whatever. But the chances of you meeting and forming a relationship with one of these people is quite small. There will of course be the ultimate best person for you somewhere on the planet, probably somewhere within your own culture. Their ultimate best person to be in a relationship with might be someone else, though.

That isn't to say you can't live a happy and fulfilling life with one of the 5%ers. If you spend your life only accepting perfection then you're going to end up alone.

22. Thumbs up
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Even entertaining the idea is religious style thinking. It's nice to think of your current partner as a soul mate but there's no reason you can't have a new soul mate 10 years later. Depends how mystical you want to get about it I suppose and what the idea of a "soul mate" actually means to you.
    I like your thinking.

Personally though, I've 100% given up on the chance of finding a woman, Me and women don't mix for some reason.

23. Post
    I'm not gonna dissect this but it's nice to have you on board again and not having you apologise for every post and ask us if we want you to leave

edit: this was at MR^^

24. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I'm not gonna dissect this but it's nice to have you on board again and not having you apologise for every post and ask us if we want you to leave

+1

25. Smile
    w0lfbrains wrote:

Nothing to dissect, But thanks.