Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)

1. Post

Tinder (NSFW)

last night I learned there's an app for mindless shallow douchebags/whores to meet each other but first you need to like the look of them.. That's got to be great for the self esteem. BRB, installing so I can find my wife. Kids these days?

this post was not very well written

2. Post
    facebook?

3. Post
    It shows you pictures of people in your area also using the app, if you both like the look of each other if give you both each toher's details. I forget what it's called

4. Post
    tinder?

5. Post
    Downloaded it for lolz and my boyfriend's cousin found me haha.

6. Post
    brb taking selfies and gettin in on this

7. Post
    Last night I learned bars/clubs are for mindless shallow douchebags/whores to meet each other but first you need to like the look of them.. That's got to be great for the self esteem.

8. Post
    Tinder is made out of ancient sponge, doncha know

9. Post
    Nocturne wrote:
    I forget what it's called
    Hint: it's in the title of this very thread

10. Post
    Go figure

11. Post
    OP you want grindr

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

12. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    OP you want grindr

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

13. Post
    omg so funneyyy!!~~

14. Post
    Tinder is boss, myself and two flatmates have all met up with decent girls on there.

15. Post
    I tried it after seeing all the trolling on the misc. It's completely superficial..... however that means that 90% of the girls are top quality and gives you an ego boost.

16. Post

17. Post
    Believe it or not people who find eachother mutually attractive like to have sex based solely on physical characteristics and proximity

18. Post
    Lol OP must be ugly as ****

19. Post
    bluelight wrote:
    Believe it or not people who find eachother mutually attractive like to have sex based solely on physical characteristics and proximity
    Yeah I was just surprised at the whole twitch aspect of the thing.. It's almost like watching that horrible MTV show "Next" on steroids

20. Post
    AC SLATER wrote:
    It's almost like watching any horrible MTV show

21. Post
    AC SLATER wrote:
    Yeah I was just surprised at the whole twitch aspect of the thing.. It's almost like watching that horrible MTV show "Next" on steroids
    It does have some benefits however. It completely eliminates the torture of a guy not knowing whether he meets the physical standards of a particular lady who he wants to approach. It also gives the female the power to simply swipe no rather than sit there and try to hint to a guy at a bar to stop hitting on her, because she's not interested. Once you have a "match" you both know there is no problems with physical attraction and can start a conversation without the feeling of whether or not you're wasting your time. Also with the app it shows similar facebook page likes, so you could find a girl/guy in your area who also likes some obscure band or nerdy obsession.

22. Post
    installed, no recommendations in area

23. Post
    DooMZie wrote:
    It does have some benefits however. It completely eliminates the torture of a guy not knowing whether he meets the physical standards of a particular lady who he wants to approach. It also gives the female the power to simply swipe no rather than sit there and try to hint to a guy at a bar to stop hitting on her, because she's not interested. Once you have a "match" you both know there is no problems with physical attraction and can start a conversation without the feeling of whether or not you're wasting your time. Also with the app it shows similar facebook page likes, so you could find a girl/guy in your area who also likes some obscure band or nerdy obsession.
    that's great on paper and all, but I doubt anyone with even a slightly interesting personality is likely to be on there

24. Post
    this haha

Attached Images

25. Post
    Friday night about 8-10, and in the city is the best, you know all those girls on their phone at a bar.. They are on tinder..
    Click a few matches and when you get a reply meet up at a bar, best thing is your drinking buddies don't need to know what you're up to, you've already got a little rapport going, its fun, saves having to walk up to random girls.

Plus what's better than getting a pretty girls number whose had a few wines and thinks you're kinda cute, especially when you get some dirty pxts at 2am showing you what you're missing out on..