Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 16,651 to 16,675 of 17236

1. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    so what do I do papi?
    Pee in her butt.

666 pages and we're still unsure about this?

2. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    You need to be more judicious with your roman candle to avoid fizzers and thus get twice as glad aka double happy
    Currently doing this with the latest tinderlla. Two very long date in and we haven't even banged, unheard of in my personal experience lol. But she's into the same stuff I am, is also a total nerd and is super smart and we have the exact sense of humour so we'll see how it goes.

/May or may not have already planned future with her

//RobbieWilliams_shes_the_one.avi

No but seriously I'm taking it super casually and not instantly trying to make it more than it is.

3. Post
    inb4 she's knocked up

<--- this guy knows

4. Post
    Worse people than ivy league grads to knock up I guess #stayathomedad

5. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    inb4 she's knocked up

<--- this guy knows
    lol, pwned.

6. Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle...ectid=12125755

"What we found was that if you had more than two oral sex partners in your lifetime, then you increase your risk of HPV-associated esophageal cancer significantly," Professor Rajendra said.

lol, in a lifetime? wtf.

7. Post
    michael douglas - vindicated.

8. Post
    I look forward to throat cancer then

9. Post
    purplez wrote:
    I look forward to throat cancer then
    well i figure I'm probably immune by now

10. Post
    That sounds like a homeopathy argument..

11. Post
    purplez wrote:
    That sounds like a homeopathy argument..
    hahahaha

12. Post
    holisdick medicine

hi am i a funny poster?

13. Post
    Ended up cancelling last nights date. She started getting super clingy. Telling me she wanted marriage, kids. Saying she was super traditional, and 'falls pretty hard early on'. Noped out of there but politely explained why.

She hasn't stopped messaging asking for me to better explain why I 'bailed'.

14. Post
    Dick is abundant and low value

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Ended up cancelling last nights date. She started getting super clingy. Telling me she wanted marriage, kids. Saying she was super traditional, and 'falls pretty hard early on'. Noped out of there but politely explained why.

She hasn't stopped messaging asking for me to better explain why I 'bailed'.
    Wait, was this the one in the open marriage?

16. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Wait, was this the one in the open marriage?
    Nah. Different girl. This was the chick you joked about "imagine if you went over and that's all you did".

Non-monogamous is great. A little too great. Think I'm going to pull back on that one.

17. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    inb4 she's knocked up

<--- this guy knows
    You should have know better, considering your profession...

18. Post
    So Tinder today:

Her: "Hey cool picture do you have a phone number"
    Me: "Yes"
    Her *unmatched*

I was about to say why don't you give me your number first and I'll give to to a list of telemarketers... k... thnx... bai.

19. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Dude, take it from this man-ho (well former) - second date is where it's at yo. First date is merely to establish that neither of you is a serial killer or Mettler (much luv bruv, but had to go for the easy lulz).

Second date is the decider. If you're not smashing her tonsils with your tongue by the end of it, it's not a happening thing.
    This way of going about it seems like a waste of time to me. Is it not obvious if there is chemistry on the first date? Seems pretty obvious to me within an hour of meeting someone. If chemistry/attraction initiate - hey wanna go home together? My only exception would be if I really liked someone/was interested in a long term relationship and wanted to play it cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiSPUc2Jck&t=0m40s

20. Post
    It's about ensuring everyone feels safe, *shrug* - and saving money. Take them out for drinks first, buy the fancy chicken waffles second time around.

21. Post
    I agree with Edward on that. Sorta best not to rush things a bit to fast.

22. Post
    Also worth mentioning that I lived 55km out of Christchurch, so it's sort of a hard ask to say on a first date "Hey, want to drive way out into the country with someone you've only just met?"

23. Post
    I'm a little bit wary of excessive chemistry at the start especially when it leads to things moving real fast so try to take things slow right now, but I've also had very strong chemistry develop after some unpromising or awkward first dates, so I'm not going to always write people off after the first date --- though a lot of the time I will feel there's no potential for chemistry to develop.

Also big on the first date as a quick non-committal thing such as grabbing coffee, where either person can leave easily without being rude if they feel incompatible or are picking up red flags, rather than waiting for a meal to come etc. while having to make small talk with someone you're not interested in seeing again.

24. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    It's about ensuring everyone feels safe, *shrug* - and saving money. Take them out for drinks first, buy the fancy chicken waffles second time around.
    I'm all about consent and feeling safe, I don't even initiate anything physical... Most of my dates are actually surprised when I ask if they would like to go home together as they don't think I'm interested sexually. Which isn't intentional, I just treat people like I would anyone else regardless of it being a tinder date.

And hell, my last tinder date suggested going home together and I asked her 5X times if she was sure as she got pretty drunk and I was relatively sober. Was pretty funny actually, she ended up saying 'comeon, I haven't been laid in 6 months.'

Also you seem old school, 'take them out,' I normally ask people if they would like to get a drink together as I'm half dutch and #equality.

25. Post
    lol whoops